Help with my next mod

nurrish

I have a few things im considering at the moment. budget around £500 give a take a bit

A: Personalized Number plate

B: K1 Exhaust

C: Seibon Carbon bonnet

Already have upgraded my ICE and have a pop charger.

Open to other suggestions :teeth:

Not looking to add other exterior mods other than the bonnet.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would go with Zorst but only if you have already dont the standard engine mods first, plenum spacer, grounding Kit, air dam etc etc....

Wouldnt go for the K1(Just personal opinion), maybe the turbo XS but would look at something like the Nismos or the 5zigen...

Number plate and bonnet would be down the list...

there are a lot of mods you can do.. ill wil say.. what do you like to do.. is it power you want, take test pipes and a kinetix or plenum spacer. that wil gain power and a great sound.

race sound.. take a exhaust system.. but look for one that if you are driving 60 you still can talk to you passenger. youtube.. you will find a lot of sound clips.

Handeling.. take sways.. and that is a great mod..

looks well.. spacers is a idee..

gr

Johan

Thanks for some good and interesting suggestions.

Edging towards spacers and plenum spacer.......

Anyone here attempted to fit these them selves?? Ill do a quick search in the meantime :D

It is very easy. I have done it myself also. 90% of the the time there is a manual with it.

Plenum is easy, guides on the web too,

Spacers, make sure you get the right ones..... some people have bought the wrong ones... Something to do with hubcentric or somethign like that!

Yes what ever you do, if you get wheel spacers make sure there hubcentric's :thumbs:

If the OP does post it, dont all go and look for it! The numberplate companies monitor the searchs for certain plates and then either buy them using their discounts or if they own them start putting the price up due to demand!!

Proof or I call BS.

I'd only ever buy from the DVLA anyway, as they're always cheaper as the other companies simply buy from them and then put their percentage on top.