Help with my next mod

nurrish

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenum is easy, guides on the web too,

Spacers, make sure you get the right ones..... some people have bought the wrong ones... Something to do with hubcentric or somethign like that!

Yes what ever you do, if you get wheel spacers make sure there hubcentric's :thumbs:

Have you got a source for these spacers? Will they be cool on standard 18's?

If the OP does post it, dont all go and look for it! The numberplate companies monitor the searchs for certain plates and then either buy them using their discounts or if they own them start putting the price up due to demand!!

Proof or I call BS.

I'd only ever buy from the DVLA anyway, as they're always cheaper as the other companies simply buy from them and then put their percentage on top.

No physical proof apart from the last company I worked for wrote a website for a numberplate company and as part of the brief we were asked to write triggers into the database in the search area that if the same exact numberplate was searched for over 5 times then the cost went up by a %.. Supply and demand as there is only 1 plate available! Its also interesting how many of the different number plate compaies are all owned by the same company...

After all its not governed and they can charge what they want.

And yes to buy from DVLA unless the plate is held on retention by one of the private plate companies... There was talk that the DVLA were going to put a time limit on retentions and if they wernt being used on a car that they would go back into circulation.. Not sure if this has now been done..

Would prefer not to.... As I bought them to this company as a client for other IT stuff!

The idea is is almost like an auction without the bids... Just showing your interest is like making a bid! IIRC its linked to the users IP address or cookie so that it wont go up if the same person is looking for it! So they are not that devious... Just a little bit!

I started with a budget of £500 at the begining of the week, it has now increased to nearly £1500 :blush: its to easy to spend money on the zed, just left click all the way. Damm the internet sometimes. :rant:

It will be all worth it.

I reckon you should go for the exhaust :thumbs:

So for my second mod im leaning towards the plenum spacer + grounding kit......Reason for not going through with the exhaust is i dont want to sound too chavy and love the sound of the pop charger anyhow. No offense to anyone tho :blush:

Know anyone selling one of these sarnie :teeth:

Have a look in the for sale section for a grounding kit!!! ;)

Nothing chavy about the tunes from a 3.5l V6!!!!

Plenum spacers dont come up that often!

Too true!!!

Damn that avatar is just too damn mesmerizing!!!

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17113 for the grounding kit!

yeah i was just browsing that thread

i take it there still available? You able to budge on price?