ESR may be slow the next few days

bigphil

Hi Guys, this is Andrew in case you don't know me i am Phils son.

Phil has been ill the past few weeks and took a turn for the worse last night, with a rather nasty synus infection, he won't be in the office for a few days and won't be able to take calls, please direct all calls to me (07714457054), although with phil out of action i may not be able to give the same quick responses, we will be trying our hardest over the coming few days, but expect delays on orders and the possibility of not having PM's and E-mails responded to, we hope you all understand.

Phil will be up and about by monday, and the infection is nothing serious.

Thanks alot guys,

Andrew Dawson

(East Shore Racing)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, juggling coffee, tea, orders and phone calls can be quite difficult, but here at ESR we try to make it seem as easy as everything else we do :teeth:

Thanks for the kind words, i shall pass them on to the invalid when i get home,

Thanks,

Andrew

To be honest i think he is suffering the after effects of 2 weeks dealing with M350ZB :headhurt:

I know i would :lol:

Hi guys, juggling coffee, tea, orders and phone calls can be quite difficult, but here at ESR we try to make it seem as easy as everything else we do :teeth:

Thanks,

Andrew

To be honest i think he is suffering the after effects of 2 weeks dealing with M350ZB :headhurt:

I know i would :lol:

:lol:

Thanks,

Andrew

Dont forget cleaning and waxing the GTR. White is not allowed to be dirty. I want to see a nice layer of protection on it next time I see it - think it deserves some premium wax like Swissvax or Dodojuice Supernatural on it :thumbs::lol: