ESR may be slow the next few days

bigphil

It does sometimes feel like i am being taught by a jedi master or something, he can be quite awe inspiring when he just reals off information which i would otherwise need to refer to either him, or one of the workshop manuals for, kinda lost without him at the minute, but we are getting there :thumbs: got my mechanics to keep me on track, and to stop me pinching his GT-R for a ride :p

Thanks,

Andrew

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god speed on a full recovery phil. hope your back to your usual self soon.if you guys need an extra hand just answering calls or taking messages or making coffee ill be glad to help. plus im chinese. cheap labour :lol:

offers there bud.

-ho

I'm indian, callcentres must be going to india for a reason :lol:

Get well soon phil!

god speed on a full recovery phil. hope your back to your usual self soon.if you guys need an extra hand just answering calls or taking messages or making coffee ill be glad to help. plus im chinese. cheap labour :lol:

offers there bud.

-ho

Get well soon phil!

I've got a job for ya, go over there and teach them English please? Every time I speak to HSBC I want to commit murder.... :rant:

offers there bud.

-ho

Get well soon phil!

I've got a job for ya, go over there and teach them English please? Every time I speak to HSBC I want to commit murder.... :rant:

We've tried...its impossible...£600 flight....48 hours of pain trying to get into the HSBC building....more hours wasted trying to get in contact with the manager there.....then finally giving up and changing my bank to a local one only to find out their from big phils 'neck of the woods' and even harder to understand...PRICELESS!!

Thanks for the replies guys, phil says he appreciates it, thanks to everyone i spoke to yesterday, i hope i got most of you sorted, if not i'm sure i will today, phone hasn't stopped, i finally get a taste of what it's like to be the boss, i'm now 19 going on 65, ready to retire on monday :wheelchair:

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi guys,

just a quick update, phil is stiill off work and will be until about wednesday/thursday, i hope there havn't been too many problems, saturday was a nightmare without him :scare:

thanks for all the support, and the kind offers of help from lilsheepshaggerturbo, lexx and martinmac, appreciate it.

Thanks guys,

Andrew

Hi guys,

just a quick update, phil is stiill off work and will be until about wednesday/thursday, i hope there havn't been too many problems, saturday was a nightmare without him :scare:

thanks for all the support, and the kind offers of help from lilsheepshaggerturbo, lexx and martinmac, appreciate it.

Thanks guys,

Andrew

Good work guys, glad to see the 350z-uk forum all grouping together, get well soon phil :thumbs:

Nice to meet you yesterday andrew, look forward to meeting your dad hope he feels better soon :surrender:

Loved the GTR What a car! :scare:B):teeth: i will ring and make sure you have the keys next time lol

Cant fit pop charger till the weekend as the wife has the car!!

I sent the funds over this morning pm me if for some reason you dont recieve them.

Going to speak to fin about these exhausts on sat, cant wait!

Speak soon

cheers ryan

Well i dont want to get into it too much as it is in the early stages with ESR and a good friend of mine

I am having a exhaust system including the y pipes built by my friend Fin who owns an exhaust fabrication company, he is a supplier of some fancy exhausts offering proven power gains and mpg, not claimed proven!

The car will be dyno'd before and after the exhaust being fitted and i will keep a close eye on the mpg.

I had one of these systems built for my wifes 2003 mini cooper and she gained a couple more mpg and noticable tourque increase, but unfortunatly my wife then wrote the car off before the after fitting dyno run :rant:

Also toying with tail pipe styles!

Really hope i have not caused any probs for ESR, but as i say this is in the very early stages and i will having my system built what ever the outcome. :p

Looking at getting it built and fitted end of next week so i will take lots of pics and video clips etc!! :teeth: