NISMO 370Z

ZMANALEX

Small observations for now - those rear spats look all to tempting for some oik to try and stand on but I do like the rear wing proportion much more than the understated OEM on the 350 and not so prominent as the present Nismo versions for the 350. I presume the centre rear light is a Jap requirement - looks like they have borrowed the F1 wet weather warning light arangement. :)

I presume the centre rear light is a Jap requirement - looks like they have borrowed the F1 wet weather warning light arangement. :)

Strangely enough you don't need a rear fog light in Japan, so that's been put on for the benefit of the rest of the world.

I think it looks like a 350 has been raped by one of those Kahn Range Rovers. And that's not a good thing.

it just looks like someone put a 350 on the page in photoshop and was given the task of making it look horrible.... just using that tool that drags part of the image, i mean wtf is going on with the tail lights!!!

absaloute shambles... im sure it will drive well but it looks like a mess.

just in case anyone wasnt clear on the above i wont be getting one, ta. :thumbs: