ATTAK Z

Anyone planning on getting the iPhone 12 ?

My everyday "manbag", is a peak design messenger bag which holds my work laptop, my lunch, DSLR and 2 lenses so it's always with me.

Ekona, I know you do love a manbag :D

• Haha 2

Ironically the mp count is a complete red herring - when you go beyond 12mp you only really need it for when you are planning on say printing to large canvasses etc. Its like hyper cars competing for the top speed number when they all accelerate at the same rate up to 200mph

The biggest advance in phone cameras has been the introduction of multiple lenses and much smarter software to replicate things like focal length

• Like 2

Otherwise there are reasons why Apple chose not to go beyond 12 MP for the past 3 iterations. Also their 4k video has more stabilization so much so you dont really need a Gimbal.

Anyone bag themselves a phone yesterday? .... well apart from @Adrian@TORQEN cos we know he did :lol:

I decided to pop a Pacific Blue one in my shopping cart :yahoo:

One of my colleagues was asking about 5G coverage in Canada, so I found a map.......

1155232334_ScreenShot2020-10-16at11_48_25AM.png.80346cefd856903f0fb8050b5f3aa67c.png

I defo did not get one for the 5G :lol:

• Haha 2

I chose a blue one too but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Waiting for the ProMax, so another few weeks for me. 

Currently have 11 pro and have to say its a step up from previous generation. Camera is really impressive, particularly low light and in portrait mode. I am a dslr user but for last 10 months not used it much due to capability of the 11 pro camera is so impressive and easy.  Also really like the glass back on the phone. Although most put cases on so its irrelevant. 

Only things that annoy me on latest generation iPhone they got rid of the fingerprint sensors, so unlocking is facial recognition or password.  Which can be a little annoying as you have to get your mug over the phone each time.  Other thing if you use headphones there is no 3.5mm jack so Bluetooth only, which limits your cans, particularly for high res audio. 

Wife has latest Samsung and camera is good but the iPhone is much better. 

From a 7 to 12 you will notice quite an upgrade. 

Edited by monkeybrain1234