New 370z owner

Hi everyone

Ive just brought a white gt edition 370z after having a Celica Gt4 for the last couple of years. I’m absolutely over the moon with the car and would love to attend some meets/events if there are any coming up.

Cheers, Ben 

F63A9733-65D4-49E1-BF73-E08BAA986D41.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome Ben, looks very tidy.

There's quite a few events happening over the coming weeks, just at the tail end of shows now really.

Check out the events & shows section on the forum and you'll see what's going down :thumbs:

Hiya Ben, welcome to the forum. Your car looks stunning. I have the same only in black:thumbs:

There is a meeting at Beaulieu Nr Southampton next Sunday (29th) I think there are still a couple of places available to come in with the club. Check out the "Simply Jap" listing it will give you all the details. Cheers and enjoy your Zed,

Ken.

Edited by snowy87

23 hours ago, snowy87 said:

...…......and black:thumbs:

See you at Beaulieu on Sunday Ben. 

Funnily enough I was after a black one but fell in love with my white one as soon as I saw it :wub:

Looking forward to it mate, fingers crossed the weather improves!

Well done with the GT Edition, I bought one myself not even knowing it was a different model. Not the same as the regular GT either if you google it. 

Over the regular 370S, the GT Edition is more than just stripes darker wheels. It has some sound insulation which was well needed, reverse cam and all options are standard. And best of all revised suspensions to improve handling, stability and comfort. They were listed at £35,999 so I’d not buy a new one but reviews said it was the best 370Z aside from the Nismo. 

I added a Nismo kit to mile

47A794FC-FA81-46B7-B4D0-D68BC936E3FE.png

• Like 1