I finally have one!!

Hi guys!

Well I've finally gone and bought a 350z, a 2004 GT and I couldn't be happier. She's a little rough around the edges, but that was the idea, to buy something a little rough and turn it into something of my own. It needs new rear brakes as they are juddering a bit, the tracking needs to be sorted, as well as a full alignment job in the near future. Apart from that though, everything else is purely cosmetic. It has adjustable HSD coilovers which I've had to raise as it was absolutely slammed when I first got it (lost the locking wheel nut key in the process) and a carbon fibre intake vent.. That's pretty much it in terms of mods at the moment, but there will be a lot more to come in the near future. Ever since I saw my first 350z I knew that one day I would own one and now that day has come, it feels amazing. I look forward to being a member of this forum.

Thanks Guys

Here she is (after a quick clean)

20170705_175717.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/28/2017 at 08:56, Sainz92 said:

Hi guys!

Well I've finally gone and bought a 350z, a 2004 GT and I couldn't be happier. She's a little rough around the edges, but that was the idea, to buy something a little rough and turn it into something of my own. It needs new rear brakes as they are juddering a bit, the tracking needs to be sorted, as well as a full alignment job in the near future. Apart from that though, everything else is purely cosmetic. It has adjustable HSD coilovers which I've had to raise as it was absolutely slammed when I first got it (lost the locking wheel nut key in the process) and a carbon fibre intake vent.. That's pretty much it in terms of mods at the moment, but there will be a lot more to come in the near future. Ever since I saw my first 350z I knew that one day I would own one and now that day has come, it feels amazing. I look forward to being a member of this forum.

Thanks Guys

Here she is (after a quick clean)

20170705_175717.jpg

Hi Sainz92, looks beautiful! What made you choose the 350z? ^Molly 

• Like 1