23rd September 2017

davey_83

It started on religion, and moved on to me being a d**K apparently :lol:. Tried both of those things Dan, it just adds to suspicion. "why is the tablet pass word locked what are you hiding". Now I just delete my emails from Tarmac etc as soon as they arrive lol. 

Just gonna google CRFA...

Edit, Im back, I assume you don't mean Canadian Renewable Fuels Association

Edited by Jay84

Unfortunately only time will tell. But if a divine being is riding across the sky on a white horse preaching salvation, its hard not to believe or explain with science. On the 23rd, I suggest we all empty our clothes drawers and arrange our clothes on our drives so that it looks like we've raptured. 

11 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Man will destroy the world long before Jesus mk2 ever does. It'll be long after I'm gone though, so it bothers me not a jot.

Not so long ago I would have agreed with you, but a special 4th Of July ICBM test by Kim and Big Don taking that as Kim spilling his pint and laughing at his tiny hands, the odds on September 23rd are getting shorter.

The good news is that by having Nuclear weapons in the hands of lunatic despots, that actually makes everyone safer :wacko:

Age old question, if creationism were true then non existence would precede the creator thus begging the question who creates the creator.

The key to our existence is water, not a substance that existed on the earth during its formation. Did ice comets laden with bacteria from elsewhere seed the earth, it's possible. Who knows. 

Current theorists are now saying the universe is multilayered and multidimensional. String theory is an explanation but they are working on it as one possibility as it connects mathematically.

Our current universe emerged from a single point in this dimensional plain. It may have been spawned from another dimension or a result of a previous universe collapsing in on itself. The natural world works in cycles, something is born, it lives, it dies, it gets recycled. Why not a universe. 

Say for example the guardians of a previous universe or those in a dying universe are able to preserve life into the next one etc. 

Are they the creators of us, we'll in a way they are but only in so much as they are passing life on. Multi faceted dimensions may indeed be infinite and have no beginning  at all, a concept hard to comprehend but can't be discounted.

Let's not forget the abrahemic faiths are a very recent doctrine written centuries after the supposed existence of its characters.  The Roman emporer Constantine wanted social cohesion and to rid the empire of paganistic ritual. Monotheism was born. It's not divine at all but the work of paid scribes in an attempt at social cohesion. A very successful one in the empire at that. This is why Christian festivals relate to paganistic ones on the calender. It helped the transition to monotheism in the empire.

There is no single god, just an evolution of worship from gods. It all stems from one place and didn't reach other continents for centuries after once explorers started branching out. It was also the faith of the most technically advanced nations at the time. 

It's a complete fop.

The reality of our existence I'm sure is far more exotic than the get out of jail ignorant explanation believers tout.

• Like 1

Funny thing is that when I googled the above the answer is apparently that God is not a caused being therefore does not have to have been created. Which seems a bit of a cop out if ever there was one. When it comes to religion, religions say prove us wrong. When it comes to science, religious people say prove yourself right. What is always missing, is religion proving itself right.