Ekona

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • SNP
    • Other

Yes I think even the most die-hard Labour supporter cannot seriously consider her a genuine cabinet minister who can actually make decisions.

Surprised Labour havent jumped all over the 'police merging' promise in the Tory manifesto, merging transport police and MOD police (with others I cannot remember off the top of my head) which is a quite thinly veiled way of saying they will merge and then make redundant any roles that cross over and save money...

Ugly politicians I can live with. Incompetent ones not so much.

I feel that there is enough competition in the world, that they could have found someone equally bad at politics and preparing for TV, yet much more attractive. Say...Susan Boyle.

In the vain of shunning political correctness, god DAMN that woman is ugly, she fell out o' teh ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, then the tree fell on top of her and was struck by lightning.

http://www.telegraph...nother-awkward/

Ah yes, cutting to the heart of the matter :lol: .

I agree though

You gotta focus on what's important right? I don't want to see THAT when I turn on my TV, EVER!! :lol:

Love it on that Telegraph report if you scroll down a Tweet from someone who photographed a rather 'in good health' Dianne Abbot on the phone at Oxford Circus station this morning :lol: She has totally been muted by the Labour party, car crash politician :surrender:

• Like 1

Didn't TM have a bit in the 80's about strong male role models prevent Lesbianism? which is ironic given Stu's picture. Of course that could have just been Labour Spin.

There's a meme doing the rounds but it's just the usual rubbish.

You can check any MPs voting record on a variety of issues here: https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10426/theresa_may/maidenhead/divisions?policy=826

Theresa wasn't so keen early on, but as Cameron's valiant effort to explain to his MPs they need to be tolerant at least in public, her record took a coincidental change of direction.

• Like 1

Gasp! You mean meme's aren't true? Next thing you'll be telling me that not everything on the internet isn't true...don't tell strudul!

Yeah I did think it may have been the usual rubbish. I try to ignore political stuff on facebook, no-one ever says 'I like this this policy of there's but this one is a bit weak'. They just think the sun shines out of their party of choices...er...mouth.

• Like 2

Well the only source of real entertainment gone - will have to focus on genuine politics now :wacko:

No surprise though, she was an utter mess no idea what was going on there but she was turning up to interviews with no knowledge of what she was meant to be talking about. Crazy.