Ekona

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • SNP
    • Other

I agree another election won't help,the country is massively split at the minute and I think the result would be the same. Ironic JC wants TM to resign considering the amount of time his own party had called that for him.

Yeah, but he has won two actual leadership contests!

I suspect someone might bother to stand against her next time!

• Like 1

Actually there is argument that Corbyn has every right to stay, Labour exceeded expectations and are heading in the right direction whereas the Tories have gone the other way. Less about who won what, instead about who overachieved vs under in my view. But agree that neither excite me as a leader of the nation. TM made some terrible decisions in the last couple of months on the budget, u-turns, non appearance in debates, all bad choices that have undermined confidence. And of course hard brexit makes any sane person worry...

• Like 1

Would a huge overhaul of both parties possibly have even more of a negative affect on the £? I think its necessary as a lot of feedback I've heard is that a lot of people feel underrepresented, both parties appealing to the fringes.

Of course he's got to stay, he's done this despite the entire might of the Murdoch empire working against him. Once #teamboris take over they won't even be able to make fun of him any more :lol:

Anyway, we've all forgotten the silver lining to this, Paul Nuttalls and the UKIP, hilarious.

Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio...

Of course he's got to stay, he's done this despite the entire might of the Murdoch empire working against him. Once #teamboris take over they won't even be able to make fun of him any more :lol:

Anyway, we've all forgotten the silver lining to this, Paul Nuttalls and the UKIP, hilarious.

Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio...

And the delightful Mrs Sturgeon has been sent packing too.
  • Like 2

Yes UKIP got smashed, SNP also. Lib Dems made a bad call focusing on Brexit but to be fair doubled their seat allocation.

May has announced she is going nowhere. Which is quite frankly astonishing.

All a bit of a shambles all in all but not surprised one bit tbh, the next few days and months are going to be very "interesting" to say the least. The only good thing i can see was that the turnout of youngsters was greatly increased, there are a lot of angry people out there and it seems they've decided to get involved.

• Like 1

All a bit of a shambles all in all but not surprised one bit tbh, the next few days and months are going to be very "interesting" to say the least. The only good thing i can see was that the turnout of youngsters was greatly increased, there are a lot of angry people out there and it seems they've decided to get involved.

Completely agree, its good to see an increase in younger voters...is it wrong that at 33 I'm classing myself as a young voter? Compared to the likes of my Grandparents I kind of am.

Yes youngsters getting on board is a really good thing to have, they clearly had impact.

Why do you think it's a good thing?

Well it speaks for itself doesn't it? Anyone of adult age voting for who they feel should be running the country rather than any demographic/gender/age bias has to be more fair and representative of the countries feelings by default.

• Like 1

Yes, if they had it would have been something like 60/40 stay but hey whats done is done. 70 odd percent younger voters this year compared to 40 percent in 2015. It is a faff for these youngsters to have to get up, leave the house and actually physically go and vote rather than do it via twitter but hey I think they are getting into the swing of it ;)

Anyway, I would also say this is a vote for a soft brexit, not the hard nosed vague option May was putting forwards. She clearly is the wrong person to take this country forwards, a weak leader who ran from any confrontation. She has to go.

• Like 1

Yes youngsters getting on board is a really good thing to have, they clearly had impact.

Why do you think it's a good thing?

Well it speaks for itself doesn't it? Anyone of adult age voting for who they feel should be running the country rather than any demographic/gender/age bias has to be more fair and representative of the countries feelings by default.

Fair enough. I was genuinely curious, because I don't agree that more people voting per se is a good thing. More sensible people making informed votes, sure.

• Like 1