My weekend of rubbishness

Ekona

There was no poo :(

I thought we had a potential tortoise head (like a turtle head, but slower moving and larger) but no joy. It was just a little guff. Sorry folks. Always tomorrow though! :D

In other news, I nearly had a stand up row with a nurse! Basically she f*cked up by shutting off my morphine machine, which then understandably had a fit. Two other nurses came to have a check but couldn't figure it out, then saw the mistake. It's on a six min timer so they left and I tested it, same problem, big red error code. Bad Nurse came back in, I pointed out it was still showing a red screen to which she then got incredibly aggressive and said no it was fine and clearly it's given me the right dose. My pain said otherwise, and the fact it gave the same error message when the thing was blocked off as when it's now supposedly fixed means it can't be right. And tbh, I didn't expect to be told to carry on using a piece of medical equipment with an error code in it!

I asked her to put it in writing that it was safe to use, as I'd got the right hump by this point, she then told me I didn't know what I was talking about (because obviously I don't deal with pumps and fluids and controls every day) and I should just get on with it. She actually left the room as I was still talking to her.

Erm, I don't think so love.

Called for the manager, spoke to he senior sister who was lovely and completely agreed that even if I was 100% wrong about the machine, you still never talk to patients that way. Turns out the whole cannula was goosed, which the other nurse should've noticed too, so that was replaced and it's all working now.

Just couldn't believe it. I wouldn't accept that from the NHS, damn as hell won't accept it from private! Nice letter of complaint going in when I'm out of here.

• Like 1

I think they did it on purpose, either to keep you occupied or it's a revenge thing as you have a nicer handbag collection than they do :lol:

Is the temperature coming down yet mate?

• Like 2

Can't believe we're discussing Dan's poo and if we are I feel I should be consulted as an expert with 16 Yrs in the wastewater industry I've seen more poo than you could believe :yuck:

:)

though I'm not volunteering to weigh and measure :lol:

:)

I had a similar problem with a petrol station attendant.

Needed muffins and it was 12am.

Went to 24hr spar garage as I knew they sold them there. I could see them from the bloody door but she denied they stocked any. In fact they had multiple brands and sizes.

She grumbled about having to go and grab a bottle of water, too.

Uncooperative staff.

Old boot.

Edited by TT350