Big Thank You to BigPhil and ESR

M13KYF

The 350z-uk.com team would like to say a big thank you to BigPhill and all the team at East Shore Racing for there continued support with this forum. Every sale made from members from this forum, Bigphil contributes a percentage to the forum. This massively helps to the running costs of 350z-uk.com and helps keep the place free to all the members. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

BigPhilSig1.jpg

m: 07714457051 t: 0191 523 5555 e: eastshoreracing@btinternet.com

Does that mean Zedrush owns the server now?? :lol:

Just to add to this, Phil is always accommodating when I call and is very patient while dealing with my lack of Zed mod knowledge. Thanks for your help. :):thumbs:

We are trying to negotiate with BT so that everytime Jay (Zedrush) calls they will make a donation to the forum as well, will make our donation seem insignificant :lol:

Seriously though the donations are all down to you guys and we thank you for your support :thumbs:

Just to add to this, Phil is always accommodating when I call and is very patient while dealing with my lack of Zed mod knowledge. Thanks for your help. :):thumbs:

Seriously though the donations are all down to you guys and we thank you for your support :thumbs:

I think I deserve a % too! It was me who spotted you lurking on here late at night thinking nobody would notice you :lol::lol:

I think I deserve a % too! It was me who spotted you lurking on here late at night thinking nobody would notice you :lol::lol:

yes guys it's true, you can blame Sarnie for your severely depleted bank balances :thumbs:

Thanks for filling us in on that news Mike and thanks to Big Phil for his support - although I have chosen to keep my car standard (for the present) its clear from what I have seen that his services come highly recommended and I would not hesitate to use him when the time comes. :thumbs:

• 2 months later...
Maybe ESR could have this for when Zedrush calls?

batphone.jpg

and a normal one when the rest of us call?

Ill be in touch soon Mr Big Phil.

Go to ESR, they have one already! He somehow manages to keep them both engaged :lol:

big thanks too as I got my polished throttle body today to match everything else :yahoo:

And who is going to fit that?? :scare::p

4 bolts seem straight forward enough :blush: just purchased a tool kit from halfords to see me through it :blush: also ordered a builders helmet incase something falls on my head :headhurt:

big thanks too as I got my polished throttle body today to match everything else :yahoo:

And who is going to fit that?? :scare::p

4 bolts seem straight forward enough :blush: just purchased a tool kit from halfords to see me through it :blush: also ordered a builders helmet incase something falls on my head :headhurt:

I hope so bud. You may end up with strut brace up, air intake out, and then getting to it. Make sure you reconnect the jubilee clips properly too to prevent air leak. :)