Big Thank You to BigPhil and ESR

M13KYF

big thanks too as I got my polished throttle body today to match everything else :yahoo:

And who is going to fit that?? :scare::p

4 bolts seem straight forward enough :blush: just purchased a tool kit from halfords to see me through it :blush: also ordered a builders helmet incase something falls on my head :headhurt:

I hope so bud. You may end up with strut brace up, air intake out, and then getting to it. Make sure you reconnect the jubilee clips properly too to prevent air leak. :)

jubilee clips sounds rude what is it

:blush:

big thanks too as I got my polished throttle body today to match everything else :yahoo:

4 bolts seem straight forward enough :blush: just purchased a tool kit from halfords to see me through it :blush: also ordered a builders helmet incase something falls on my head :headhurt:

I hope so bud. You may end up with strut brace up, air intake out, and then getting to it. Make sure you reconnect the jubilee clips properly too to prevent air leak. :)

I'm changing my plenum and throttle body tomorrow so need to listen in to this advice. We should swap numbers Jay in case either of us messes up :lol:

I'm changing my plenum and throttle body tomorrow so need to listen in to this advice. We should swap numbers Jay in case either of us messes up :lol:

:lol: good idea bud :lol:

time to disconnect the phones tommorow methinks :lol:

seriously guys just try to make sure you don't move the internal flap (butterfly) as this will throw the callibration out. If there are any idle problems after fitting you will need to do the hrottle position reset which is in the guides section on the forum.

seriously guys just try to make sure you don't move the internal flap (butterfly) as this will throw the callibration out. If there are any idle problems after fitting you will need to do the hrottle position reset which is in the guides section on the forum.

Which is what I had to do a few times in the days following fitting mine. Anyone fitting a plenum, take a look at the guide in the Guides Section - includes pictures and step by step guide.

Bloke that wrote it must be a genius. :lol::teeth:

:surrender::surrender::surrender: did not understand that at all tmJak gonna burden you lol, though just chuck it under the bonnet then try shut the lid kind of mechanics im use to :lol::headhurt:

:surrender::surrender::surrender: did not understand that at all tmJak gonna burden you lol, though just chuck it under the bonnet then try shut the lid kind of mechanics im use to :lol::headhurt:

I wouldn't - he's not Mr Mechanic either! ;):p

I wouldn't - he's not Mr Mechanic either! ;):p

:headhurt::lol:

:lol: good idea bud :lol:

When you doing it mate? Am having a Zed day on Saturday to fit a few new bits. Am happy to meet up to help. I may have to bring along my slobbering mutt but he may save the day and tell us where we have gone wrong.... And he knows the difference between a 10 and 14mm spanner...

DSC01179.jpg

lol nice where you based bud?

Purley. Not much space on my driveway unless my neighbour is out.

is that near croydon? looking at doing it one evening during week, but get my mate to do it as mechanic, he comes to house with al the tools :thumbs:

It is Jay, it's about 10 minutes from my parents place if you remember where that is! :lol:

:lol: yep remember almost wiped myself out n the roundabout on the lead up to the house :headhurt:

:lol::lol: Dude, it's a mini roundabout! :lol:

It is Jay, it's about 10 minutes from my parents place if you remember where that is! :lol:

:lol: yep remember almost wiped myself out n the roundabout on the lead up to the house :headhurt:

hence why i was almost a gonna so mini didnt see it :blush:

hence why i was almost a gonna so mini didnt see it :blush:

:headhurt:

The 350z-uk.com team would like to say a big thank you to BigPhill and all the team at East Shore Racing for there continued support with this forum. Every sale made from members from this forum, Bigphil contributes a percentage to the forum. This massively helps to the running costs of 350z-uk.com and helps keep the place free to all the members. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

BigPhilSig1.jpg

m: 07714457051 t: 0191 523 5555 e: eastshoreracing@btinternet.com

Does this mean that if we don't tell Bigphil we're from the forum he can give us the 350z-uk payment as extra discount?

:sly:;)

The 350z-uk.com team would like to say a big thank you to BigPhill and all the team at East Shore Racing for there continued support with this forum. Every sale made from members from this forum, Bigphil contributes a percentage to the forum. This massively helps to the running costs of 350z-uk.com and helps keep the place free to all the members. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

BigPhilSig1.jpg

Does this mean that if we don't tell Bigphil we're from the forum he can give us the 350z-uk payment as extra discount?

:ban::lol:

BigPhilSig1.jpg

Sure Andy and we'll charge you a members fee. We can set up a section specially for you on the forum and you can take pride and place in there all on your own :p