what do we think?

I have seen this car at Knockhill a few times, not on track but parked up in the paddock.

I remember how clean and fresh it was at the time, and I think that I have spoken to the owner a few times, however I can not vouch for the car but it did look the part. B)

His name is Rory Burton, from Edinburgh. Messaged me about selling my 380RS the same week I got it so didn't bother replying to him - I got like 5 other similar messages from other randoms but he at least introduced himself.

The car looks mint & think he's well within his rights to ask as much for it as he can. 400hp is not to be sniffed at, either.

I know loads about this car, it first showed up when Osakaben first bought it for £7500 ish, supercharged, brembo big brake conversion, carbon bonnet, the 20 inch wheels I have on my car atm, skirts, front bumper etc, a bit rough around the edges but a great buy for the price.

He then sold it to Leosille I think that's the right name, Ben also put those Lmgt4 wheels on it.

Next thing the current owner bought it and painted it and fitted the Chargespeed, but 13k :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

I know I'm usually the first to tell people their cars are overpriced, but that seems reasonable. FI at a sensible power, tasteful body mods, and a respray in THE most gorgeous Lotus colour? I really don't think that's a million miles off, especially when you think what Payco was asking for his the other day.

All things being equal I think that a well sorted supercharged 350 in this condition must be worth a cheeky bid of £12500.00

I doubt if you could buy it for less.

Think about it for a moment.

"Car" value: £7500.00

Proper paint job: £2000.00

Supercharger: £3000.00

Just sayin' :)

Well its fair ti say I know a thing or two about Z engine bays and I painted everything black under there and made some Red perspex bits, then after it was sold about a year later there was paint chipped iff, dirt everywhere and the perspex was removed and to my standards it was untidy

• Like 2

I loved this car. But it definitely had some issues, and unfortunately I ran out of time, patience and money before it was finished. I was young and naive, and it spent most of the time off the road waiting for the next paycheck . It made an epic sound though! Eventually I just had to sell it. Needed new headlight's desperately, and looks like it still does. Maybe something to think about. I'm glad it eventually got to the level I wanted it at though.

I'm a zed owner again as of last week. I've bought less of a project this time!

Edited by OsakaBen
  • Like 3