Hello from Leighton Buzzard :)

Hi guys, tought I say hi and share my 'rocket' :D had black 350z gt4 107 model, but now own blue/black 350z veilside.. As far as I know it has carbon cda airbox, cosworth plenum and stage 1 map decated custom exhaust ( louder than my angry missus 😃 ) Absolutely love it :)

post-29970-0-47005800-1478088135_thumb.jpg

post-29970-0-32764500-1478088174_thumb.jpg

post-29970-0-28450500-1478088284_thumb.jpg

Edited by grigiux
  • Like 1

Welcome mate, not far from me. I do like the new motor, I saw it up for sale and if I didnt already have a zed I definitely wouldve gone to take a look at this one.

Hope you enjoy and hopefully see you at one of the MK meets over the next few months

• Like 1

Going to get brake discs and pads changed this saturday, gonna fit 80mm spacers at the rear, as its not enough width for meí ½í¸í ½í¸

Want to upgrade my stereo system as well with sub etc, any suggestions where is the best place to buy and get fitted sound system for z?🤔

Hi and :welcome:

I think our next MK meet is possibly the 22nd November, still to be confirmed though..

However quite a few of the MK guys are heading up to the Wellingborough meet up on the 19th, there is a post in the National Meets section..