Demon shine

mctwistuk

It's a mix of chemicals, like all other detailing products, but this one just happens to have a bad name for some reason. If you bottled it under one of the more respected brands and charged 10x for it, then people would probably rate it. This is using it as a QD, rather than a water-less wash, so I don't see the issue?

this one just happens to have a bad name for some reason.

That reason being that it's a rubbish product. Granted it's not the worst but this particular mix of chemicals struggles to hold its own in the adequate category.

It's currently priced about right for what it is, and it'll do a job (albeit not all that well). Stick another label on it and it won't change at thing about it, whack the price up and it just becomes...well, the AutoBrite Direct range. ;)

this one just happens to have a bad name for some reason.

That reason being that it's a rubbish product. Granted it's not the worst but this particular mix of chemicals struggles to hold its own in the adequate category.

It's currently priced about right for what it is, and it'll do a job (albeit not all that well). Stick another label on it and it won't change at thing about it, whack the price up and it just becomes...well, the AutoBrite Direct range. ;)

Lol you really despise ad stuff don't you lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking back it definitely leaves some kind of protection down coz I experimented using it as clay lube.

I was too slow and it dried out on the roof before I managed to wash it off.

Had a sticky residue left that wouldn't budge without clay :(

I will have to dig it out now you guys have reminded me and use it after a wash when I'm not using Gtechniq C2v3.

But then I'm wondering if it would be detrimental to me adding further coats of C2v3 a few weeks down the line eg layering C2v3 before complete failure may be better without the "contamination" of the surface with Demon Shine.

Alas I often think tooooo deeply upon such trivial things......maybe should get like Nike and "JUST DO IT" :lol: