Compare the market ?

ThatNissanGuy

So I've been inquiring about insurance for a 350z and have been quote most figures under the sun so,I thought I would give "compare the market" a go. I was quoted approx. £630 for 12 months ( Im 27 held a licence for 10 years and have around 6-7 years no claims) by Hastings Essential. Has anybody used compare the market before and how realistic are their quotes? or do they then add on "X" amount when you ring them up? I know this is only a quote hence it can change but would it change much ?

I appreciate any help given thanks

Much depends on your location etc:

I pay less than £1000.00 for 3 vehicles:

R35 GT-R: 720bhp Fixed Value: 85K

350Z: 700bhp Fixed value: 50K

Mitsubishi Shogun: 2014 Book value.

These are all with Privilege on separate policies:: Give them a shout. :thumbs:

Erm, why would you ring the insurer?As long as you've answered all the questions they ask truthfully, then just buy on line. Then the price quoted is the price you pay.

So that you can negotiate the premium. :thumbs:

Last time I looked my PC would not converse with me. :lol:

I went on compare the market to insure my zed, got loads of quotes under £400, Hastings was the cheapest for me too, just bought it online, job done! No need to phone unless you want to try and knock them down a bit I guess?!

Just be careful when taking out a policy through an aggregator such as compare the market, they sometimes make assumptions to generate a price and if the assumption isn't correct and you have to make a claim it can be a problem.

Always check your paperwork carefully.