Porsche decided to make even uglier cars....

AMT

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2016/8/5/The-Porsche-Cayenne-Coupe-Will-Soon-Be-Here-To-Crush-The-BMW-X6-7734863/

...Honestly? Do we really need such a car as if that X6 and that terrible looking Merc thing segment wasn't ugly enough. I know its the main point of the business but they really are grabbing for cash in every niche...BMW Merc Audi and Porsche lol

I must admit, despite not being able to afford anywhere near these cars... I do wonder...how did they pass the design stage and what kind of person actually looks at its physical ....whateverness and thinks YEAH! I want one of those. I studied design back in the day and I know its in the eye of the beholder but I'd call someone a fool for buying a car that looks that shape, caring not a jot who it offended...there point blank hidious lol :lol::blush::)

http://images.car.bauercdn.com/upload/33747/images/0001_mercedes_gle_coupe.jpg

http://cdn.bmwblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015-bmw-x6-xdrive50i-front-three-quarter-view-in-motion-12.jpg

Edited by AMT

Have you guys read the article or are you just judging by the pics ? Please be aware that that's a hack and nothing like the finished design ...

Did read the article & judged it by both but unless they totally redesign the entire vehicle I'm still going to think it's ugly as sin.

It has a body only the designer could love. :yuck:

I'm not convinced that's what it appears to be. Looks more like an engineering mule than anything else: We've got the Panamera Shooting Brake to come first, which we've not seen running yet.

4WD Panny Estate? Now that would be a desirable car. Unlike the above, which looks an utter mess.

Def a mule but if its gonna be a high riding slanted rear roof competitor for the likes of the x6 etc...based on current design...its not gonna be a looker lol. Theres a company in the industrial unit I work in and...I'm guessing it could be the owner.. therea a brown panamera. I see it ever day as I pass it going home and always think in the back of my mind. You have that much money and you bought THAT. Each to their own... although hes wrong though and no taste haha. Never a huge fan of porsche but I do like the new GT2's, the 993 Turbos and 959...oh and 944. Other than that bleh lol.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk