New member from North Ayrshire / Norwich

Hi fellow zed lovers!

I have recently bought a 370z nismo from Burnley after looking for a new car for over a year. I looked at all sorts from S3's to X5's and I have definitely made the right choice.

I'm from a small seaside town called Largs (West coast of Scotland) and work in Norwich alot of the time so will hopefully get to meet alot of you guys on here.

I've booked up my first trip with the forum too, going on the "scotlands route 66 trip" next month.

My previous car (still have it) is a seat ibiza bocanegra which I still find it hard to part with as it was a cracking wee car.

Eying up the first mod for the nismo too, looking for an exhaust as the stock one is a bit tame for such an aggressive looking machine!

Can't wait to attend some big meets!

Largs ..... Where the seagulls knock you out and steal your ice cream !!!

I'm from Saltcoats originally. Now in Kilmarnock. My brother has moved down to Norwich. Pain in the butt to get there !

Cheers Paul

Edited by P15UL T

Largs ..... Where the seagulls knock you out and steal your ice cream !!!

I'm from Saltcoats originally. Now in Kilmarnock. My brother has moved down to Norwich. Pain in the butt to get there !

Cheers Paul

Worth it though :)

We drove back from just outside Glasgo 2 weeks ago, 10 hour drive!!

• Like 1