Ideas for new styling products

Tuck

I had an email asking what sort of styling (lights, interior parts, canards, spats etc) products people would like to see made for the 350z? So any ideas?

Sent from my potato using duct tape

V3 front bumper, rear window louvre. Would also like a decent rear spoiler similar to to a v3 one.

Basically everything that's not available in the UK :lol::lol:

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Do luck bodykit too

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I found a company in the USA that overlays real carbon on existing zed interior parts and gear knobs and steering wheels and dash bits and they look beaut! but you have to send your stuff over as they are LHD so its very expensive with all that postage etc.!!!

Unfortunately all the best stuff has to be imported. We do nothing over here compared to the US and Japan. :)

Yeah totally agree, if someone in the UK started making these items of a good quality they'd make a killing!

• 2 weeks later...

just had a quote from Brian (Stardast's rep in Japan) He wanted 2600 us dollars for a set of 4 Liberty Walk / Stardast style fender extensions. If I knew there would be interest in these, I would buy them, make moulds and copy them. But the Stardast Kit is a bit marmite if you know what I mean. I myself like it. Again similar to what Lib Walk and Rocket Bunny are doing.

• Like 1

ye crazy. Coz I now alot about GRP there is probably about £80 quids worth of materials in it. The hefty cost is because of the mould making. If only I had the guts to start something off. No decent bonnets available in uk, no decent vented or cut-back wings available in the uk, no fender flares available in the uk. Just those three items, you'd have your demand easily.

ye crazy. Coz I now alot about GRP there is probably about £80 quids worth of materials in it. The hefty cost is because of the mould making. If only I had the guts to start something off. No decent bonnets available in uk, no decent vented or cut-back wings available in the uk, no fender flares available in the uk. Just those three items, you'd have your demand easily.

just do it if you got the time and knowledge...plenty of demand... :thumbs:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...