nice compliment

garygranite

I clicked on this because it was 3 pages long thinking 'someone must have kicked off in here'..... Nope. 3 pages of circle jerking, ugh.

Perhaps the title might be of more use than the number of pages in future browsing?

• Like 1

I clicked on this because it was 3 pages long thinking 'someone must have kicked off in here'..... Nope. 3 pages of circle jerking, ugh.

Perhaps the title might be of more use than the number of pages in future browsing?

How is that relevant when it comes to this place?

Worker at McDonald's drive thru asked me to rev it, then asked if it had a turbo, then told me he got 120 out of a Clio...

When I got to the next window to collect my foot the lads there were like "Rev it again!"

:lol:

slightly back on topic, I wonder what kids these days would do if they saw an actual Ferrari driving past, their tiny minds might actually explode!

And also, just how far down the food chain do you have to go before a car is no longer called a Ferrari or a Porsche? an MR2 is got to be about the cheapest car that anyone has ever mistaken for a Porsche, can pick up mk2s and mk3s for under a grand these days.

You mad you're not the biscuit? ;-)

No I'm mad because this forum hasn't been kicking off recently. With the likes of Stevo, WW and Dblock gone there isn't many people around to make irrational arguments with anyone that barely made any sense or prolifically lie about things that just had to be called out.

You mad you're not the biscuit? ;-)

No I'm mad because this forum hasn't been kicking off recently. With the likes of Stevo, WW and Dblock gone there isn't many people around to make irrational arguments with anyone that barely made any sense or prolifically lie about things that just had to be called out.

So that's why you've become a troll :lol:

• Like 1

I must have arrived after that era. Everyone seems helpful & knowledgable.

Plenty of idiots on the 350z Facebook pages making outlandish claims to kick-off at if that's your thing. Bear in mind there are a lot of Americans on those groups so adjust your expectations accordingly.

I must have arrived after that era. Everyone seems helpful & knowledgable.

Plenty of idiots on the 350z Facebook pages making outlandish claims to kick-off at if that's your thing. Bear in mind there are a lot of Americans on those groups so adjust your expectations accordingly.

Most of the people were/still are helpful but there was a sprinkling of a few nut cases that meant whenever a thread was more than 1 page (unless it was a build thread) it usually meant that someone had kicked off. Hence my disappointment.

Edited by mouthwash

I know some people went off subject, but today at petrol station. while putting esso supreme in a man on other pump asked , sorry for being nosey 'but what is it. is it new ,I have never seen one before , are the rare? its quite a head turner... must say put a little smile on my face on way to work . :D

• Like 3

Guest marcw79

Drunk people and kids ... And no one seems to realise how much I can hear with the roof down ... Haven't had any abuse yet ... Not that it'd matter one bit ...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

had a 'that's a nice car' compliment again today on my 350 from one of our customers who happens to be a big petrolhead who owns a ferrari 458 and a audi rs6 5.0 and while talking to him just found out that he is in the process of getting one of the 499 made, La Ferrari, this spring... :wacko: NOT impressed whatsoever LOL

The security issue for me has now become the major factor and if you had asked me which way I would vote over the last few weeks I probably would have given you a different answer on each occasion. Recently though, I spoke to someone who has worked in the Foreign Office for many years and they told me that many who work at the FO will vote to leave purely on the basis of the security issues that will be caused and will affect the whole of Europe if Turkey joins the EU which now seems likely. Lots to think about!!!

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

Had a few over the years, but think the best I've was a simple head-nod and thumbs up from a guy at the lights straddling a Honda Fireblade (no I didn't even try to keep up with him...)

Apart from those who like the looks, it's a very well respected car by petrolheads in general.

had a 'that's a nice car' compliment again today on my 350 from one of our customers who happens to be a big petrolhead who owns a ferrari 458 and a audi rs6 5.0 and while talking to him just found out that he is in the process of getting one of the 499 made, La Ferrari, this spring... :wacko: NOT impressed whatsoever LOL

Visit Maranello and make some friends like my friend did lol, you never know tbh