My car smells of weed..........

Rs2oo

100% under the "base" of the cubby hole behind the passenger seat. very sneaky little compartment

Now I'm wondering if you're 100% certain about that is this because it's your old car & you hid it there?!! :dry: ....or speaking from experience? :lol::D

:lol: that would be telling!

I just always thought it would be a good stash spot!

• Like 1

Nothing gets out the smell if there's a bag somewhere. Take the car apart, it's good practice to do it anyway, u get to know your car a bit better. Bit obvious but check the pocket behind the passenger seat. Let us know wen u find it.

• Like 1

Actually going to Germany soon and Le Mans in June (although probably go in the van). I'm going to spend a couple of hours at the weekend taking it to bits. Imagine getting stopped at Dover and having the car searched and them finding a stash................

Actually going to Germany soon and Le Mans in June (although probably go in the van). I'm going to spend a couple of hours at the weekend taking it to bits. Imagine getting stopped at Dover and having the car searched and them finding a stash................

It would certainly take some explaining especially on the French side, my mate got stopped and searched years ago by French border police and they were right b@*t@rds to him.

You'd be surprised how many customers cars smell of weed ;)

Getting cigarette smoke out of a car is a real chore , my Evo 6 stank of smoke and seeing that weed is much more tarry and greasy it will take a lot of shifting.

All the plastics need cleaning as do all the fabrics including the hood and its even worth stripping the vents down , best of luck

I think this post is all just a very clever and elaborate cover story for a planned smuggling operation involving Albanians, an insurance policy in the unfortunate event that you get arrested. .......

Only kidding, hope you get it sorted.

• Like 1

Nothing gets out the smell if there's a bag somewhere.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe theres a Henry or something stashed somewhere. Should provide a good weekends entertainment stripping the car down lol!

I really hope the Op finds something, ...maybe an ounce or something though rather than just an 1/8th just to make it more entertaining. :teeth:

• Like 1

I wanna help the op find the stash now. Must be some good shizzle if it smells that strong. And doubt it'll be more than a farmers. Who stashes weed in their Z anyway,honestly. I wouldn't take a J in mine. My corsa on the other hand. Lol.

• Like 1

too be honest I am not sure how much it goes for 'on de streets' but must be worth at least a slam panel if theres enough to smell it?

You could buy a small bag for (I'm guessing :lol: ) £10-£20 odd and that'd be enough easily to stink out a car/room if it was Skunk. ;)

So not enough for a slam panel George unfortunately.

• Like 1

oh god I didnt realise drugs were so cheap, no wonder kids have it you can buy it with pocket money!

DONT DO DRUGS DRUGS ARE BAD!

good luck with your search, maybe its just like having a car from a smoker, just needs a dam good clean and air out. what about an air con bomb?

• Like 1

oh god I didnt realise drugs were so cheap, no wonder kids have it you can buy it with pocket money!

Yep drugs aren't just for the rich. :dry:

Doesn't cost a lot at all for small amounts and the worse bit I think nowadays is that kids/young adults can get drugs off the internet!, :scare: ...some of which are sold as "legal highs" but are actually more dangerous or addictive or psychosis inducing than the old fashion illegal drugs imo. :surrender:

yeah, after an accident I now live a life of constant pain, and apart from regular surgery on my chest, I take codeine regular. Which doesn't seem to give effects, but if I don't take them for a week, then start again, I am only good for dribbling in the corner! It's scary what damage kids could do without realizing!

Back onto the zed in question, sounds silly but can you 'follow' the scent to a point in the car, or do you just get an overall smell lingering? wouldnt that say if its some weed in the car, or just the aftermath of a druggy using the car?