Please help! Why have i only got one air intake on my 07 vq35hr?

ZedJosh93

Haha dunno bout that, but hope so should of checked before i bought it ochwell im still over the moon with it! Need to save the ruber on the back wheels lol. The only thing now is when buying upgrades it says vq35de 03-06 or vq35hr 07-08 to select from bout mines an 2007 with de! So im in limbo

What's the tax? That'll sort whether it's a HR or DE

H'mmm ... don't think so ... tax depends on registration date

Ah yeah, my bad :blush:

Annoying with the lower power for higher tax

Edited by lloydshaw

at least you got i think 296 horses instead of our measly 276 lol

Yeah but he's also got the oil gallery gaskets to look forward to now so its not all roses :stir:

Isnt the oil gallery gaskets a problem with the HR engine , this is a DE engine.

At no point have I seen the OP say..... the advert said bla,bla or the dealer said bla bla or the guy said or Fred down the pub said... it's a ????

Seems more like.

I've bought a 350z now I'll research it. (google) I've only got one intake so it's a DE. :scare:

Rather than I want to buy a 350z so I'll do the research first.

Not having ago at the OP but most of the comments on his thread have nothing to do with his question. :shrug:

And ZedJosh welcome to the 'mad house'.

• Like 1

At no point have I seen the OP say..... the advert said bla,bla or the dealer said bla bla or the guy said or Fred down the pub said... it's a ????

Seems more like.

I've bought a 350z now I'll research it. (google) I've only got one intake so it's a DE. :scare:

Rather than I want to buy a 350z so I'll do the research first.

Not having ago at the OP but most of the comments on his thread have nothing to do with his question. :shrug:

And ZedJosh welcome to the 'mad house'.

too be honest thats what I was thinking. Did the OP not research the car before buying it? I would have thought the DE HR difference is an obvious one if you know what you are looking at buying?

When I bought mine I had no experience with Zeds, but did enough research to know I wanted the lower tax band ;)

Edited by GeorgeW

Of corse i did some research before buying and thought all 07 and above are hr engines, just thought this hr only had one ai, plus the manual said vq35 hr. You live and learn!

Just put it down to experience and enjoy the car. :thumbs: