Introduction and a new Z

Hi all,

I've just treated myself to a 350z and I'm a very happy chappy. Thought I'd introduce myself, as I've been on these forums a lot to learn about what to look out for before buying.

She's got 88k on the clock and I've booked for a through looking over by virtue of my tame garage man down the road. Any suggestions on the next step?

Red_350z.jpg

Still grinning ear to ear.

All the best to my fellow Z owners!

Lol - guys in the door 20 secs and his aerials been lambasted already :-)

We have a new member who's been looking for a red zed without much luck - did you find your own with no bother or was it similarly difficult?

Welcome to the forum btw

Cheers for the warm welcome guys.

Yeah that's a surprisingly long aerial lurking behind! I'll look into the stubby variety, thanks.

As for finding a red zed, I was looking for the right 350 for at least 6 months, this one caught my eye on autotrader and I bought it within a week or seeing it. Best of luck to the other guy (yours looks lovely in black by the way!).

• Like 1

Ah good to have someone nearby! I'm below par when it comes to my automechanical knowledge, trying to improve it and do some work on the Z once I'm 100% sure I know what I'm doing. Do you do much work on your own? (I'm guessing your're currently driving the Jag).

The link sends me to a list of about a dozen Zs on Pistonheads, may be a cookies issue or something (I'm a network engineer by trade), which do you have an eye on?

Welcome to the forum!

Few zeds around mk and beds so you'll see a us knocking about.

Get the service /maintenance out the way then let the modding begin :lol:

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Edited by Deano94

Cheers for the warm welcome guys.

Yeah that's a surprisingly long aerial lurking behind! I'll look into the stubby variety, thanks.

As for finding a red zed, I was looking for the right 350 for at least 6 months, this one caught my eye on autotrader and I bought it within a week or seeing it. Best of luck to the other guy (yours looks lovely in black by the way!).

That's the advice that's been given, be patient!

It's a bit serendipitous that a Red Zed owner turns up exactly after that advice has been given to confirm it :thumbs:

I'm near Cambridge at the moment, however just in the middle of buying a place in Milton Keynes. I'm keen to meet up with you guys, are there any meets planned in the nearish future?

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

For local/regional and national meets/shows etc have a look in this section here. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/20-meets-shows-and-events/

Enjoy the new Zed. :drive1