New member that's on the hunt for a Z

Hi. Just joined the forum. I'm currently searching for a 350z. I am getting rid of my BMW X5 to go over to the 350. Will have a 4.5k budget. Any recommendations on what I need to keep an eye out for? I'm tempted by the auto versions ( only because mt bmw is) but not sure if it's a good idea on the 350.

Any information greatly appreciated and listened too.

Thanks

Dan

Dan have a quick read through the forum advice as one's ideal manual gearbox might not be others favourite simply because there are a few known issues with the manual gearbox.

I went from manual to auto and never looked back but it does depend on where most of your driving will be done

hope we haven't confused you much :blink:

:thumbs:

Hello and welcome , please consider increasing your budget as I just had to return my Z to the dealer 3 days ago after 1 month of ownership. I have now increased my budget to £6.5 - £7 k to get a decent one . Hope this helps 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any negative points in buying an import?

I am still new here so I hope I am not speaking out of turn, but from what I've seen, you are about to start a friendly and oft-repeated debate about the pros and cons of imports :)

I'll get the popcorn !

Ok. Could be interesting

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk