Hello

Hi guys/gals,

Zed Newbie (kind of) here. Had my Zed about 6 moths now and love it. Have had 2 MR2's previously (still got 1 as a track car) and they can't touch the Zed!

New to the forum but can't wait to get to know you all and start going to some forum events.

Any other Zed owners here in Norfolk?

Here is my 350z (53 Plate, DE, Audi Sepang Blue) hope you guys like.

Jamie

post-27844-0-21254200-1448549757_thumb.jpg

Edited by jimjam92

Nice one! 6 months ago, eh! That means you would have got it in time for the summer :teeth:

Nice roads up there in Norfolk and Suffolk. Unfortunately, whenever I get up there its for family occations so I never get to go and enjoy the roads in the Zed. First 370Z Roadster I saw in the flesh was in Wells-next-to-the-Sea; Hmmmmm!

Hello mate welcome along, where abouts in norfolk are you, what plans have you got for the Z

I am between King's Lynn and Swaffham. Would be great to get together with some of the Norfolk Z owners. Saw you all at Coltishall this year. I do a lot of stuff with Pistonheads if anyone is interested in coming along?

As for the Zed aside from what I have already done my plans for this year are to replace my plenum with the kinetix manifold, rev up, remap, as well as a custom exhaust system (as the Japspeed one it has at the moment sucks) :D

As it stands the zed's current spec list is:

XXR 530 wheels 18x8.75 front 18x9.75 rear

Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres

Black Diamond slotted and drilled disks

Factory Brembos

EBC Redstuff pads

Tein S-Tech springs

Cusco front strut brace and Ultra Racing rear lower brace

Ings N-Spec Front Bumper

Full respray in July - Audi Sepang Blue

Japspeed catback exhaust

Z1 motorsports 'Z-tube' with Blitz SUS filter