My elbow is attracted to the heated seat button

Jeff king

I am always catching the heated seat button and the dog is always blimmin pressing the hazard button!

Perhaps he thinks your driving is hazardous?

Think he just knows how to push my buttons.....

Does your missus know you call her that?

No I have worse names for her :lol: ^_^

Does anybody else get this? Driving along and suddenly realise my Arse is getting hot. I think the dashboard would be a more suitable place to put the heated seat switch. Not where my elbow naturally wants to rest.

I guess a lot depends on your driving position and your physique. The only thing that happens to me is that I frequently knock the wiper switch on when getting in.

Pete

I'm same! Constantly turning it on & off its really annoying! Can't understand why they didn't out it where the ashtray/coin storage is!

Many complaints about the hazard warning lights too, I've never knocked them on while in motion but have a few times while getting out. This was addressed in the facelift by moving the switch forward.

Pete

I made it from 10mm medium density foam cut to shape, covered in black goatskin leather and glued onto the console.

You should change your Username to Blue Peter.

lol

p.s Great Idea, I'm in a JDM as well and this always happens.

Cheers

Edited by Quinster
  • Like 1