How is she looking

Plex

Why's everyone always got to find something to criticise? :lol:

For all we know, it's a Sunday evening, closed shops etc. By the looks of it, it's just a local car meet.

Car looks good buddy. Shame for the air ride ;) I'm a hater :)

• Like 1

Love it except for the lights. I would just do a light smoke or flyeyes. It seems air is everywhere nowadays. The stance don't bother me but some cant grasp the fact that people dont actually drive around like that and once lifted looks normal. Guys need to chill and appriciate what other guys do. The UK would be a sad nation if we all had ZED's on grids wouldnt it.

Guys need to chill and appriciate what other guys do. The UK would be a sad nation if we all had ZED's on grids wouldnt it.

I think everyone is chilled and i for one appreciate what people do, doesnt mean i/we have to like it :)

Whilst the op hasnt been back to the topic i am sure he is well aware its not to every ones tastes, but if the question is asked "how is she looking", people are only answering the question, as did you surrounding the lights ;)

Just for the record, i am positively happy when certain people didnt like my first 350 as it meant i had got the look i wanted :)

You cant beat a winning formula, grids or the real version suit a zed very well, but your right, plenty of choices that look equally as good iho :)

I'd be very happy if that was my Zed Plex, ...the blue & the black looks great together and I love the lines with the rear spoiler removed from the boot lid.

In saying that though it is for me too low and just like Dan (Ekona) said it does look broken (plus I'm also not a fan of those front headlight tints/wrap).

For the most part though it does look like a clean well looked after Zed that you've obviously put some time, money & love into so kudos for that. :thumbs:

I like the colour :)

The rear is very American, they do it to their Scoobies as well....

Obviously got no speed bumps to negotiate then? I had the traffic backed right up this morning in Pirbright as I tried out a new route courtesy of my satnav, wish it had avoiding speed bump restricted roads as an option!

Is that code for.....he's younger than you ;)

I agree though, love American muscle cars like Mustangs and Vipers but I am a fan of the BGW on my jap cars. I have parking OCD issues though....OP please send another photo with car aligned in box, otherwise I WON'T SLEEP TONIGHT!!!!

• Like 1