Another Zed at the shed

Keyser

:sorry:

Sometimes I can't help myself :blush:

A friend of mine and fellow forum member who had a lovely completely stock (bar the stubby and Zed Shed Sticker :thumbs:) low mileage 350z contacted me a few days ago, he hasn't driven it in months and due to some problems with his knees his days of driving a manual are over :(

Anyway long story short - end of month insurance expires, tax is up, double knee op pending, family stuff needing his attention etc etc Asked if I would be interested at a very sensible price so of course I said yes :)

Original plan was for Mrs K to have it but she has said no already :scare: This is because we only have her car as a 4 seater and (the real reason) it's not a roadster!!

Anyway it's mine at least until I decide what to do with it :lol:

Only one bad pic as it was dark by the time I got home,

S1051229_zpskaklvpzw.jpg

FSH until a year ago since then maintained and serviced by the Zed Shed 67K drives and runs spot on remarkable condition for the age not even many stone chips and kept in a carpeted garage by the former owner.

More to come at some point maybe :shrug:

• Like 4

You could paint it a bronze colour and sell it to Bob :thumbs:

Looking forward to your supercharger build thread :lol:

No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, well maybe but No at the moment :lol:

I already have to many cars, the 370 is supercharged and I just got the new engine and turbo for the Radical not to mention I have 2 other projects to finish and possibly another with Buster!!!

isn't there something in planning rules about running a business from home :stir:

Yer they stop you - they employ the tactic where they slow down the build so much that by the time you have built your garage you are passed retirement :rant:

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 3