Now finally a 350z owner!!

Evening everyone, I'm David from the West Midlands. From the amount of post you'll see I've been about for a while reading up on what's what and today finally took delivery of a Zed.

My previous car for many many years was a 99' Nissan Almera GTI. Towards the end, part of the reason I had it for 7 years was I was completely stuck on what to buy next. The obvious mk5 golf, ctr, vxr ST just wasn't me, so kept my Almera.

Sadly my GTi was stolen in March, so I had no choice but to move on. Quickly bought a 1.4 j reg Nissan sunny to get to and from work, which was fine. However this drove me to treat myself and buy the car I always wanted!!

Feels great again to be part of a busy owners club. Sunday all being well means a healthy detailing session.

Again hello x

IMG_20150917_172126.jpg

David

Edited by davey_83

gratz on getting a dream car :)

both zeds i test drove showed 9mpg on the ave readout! but i managed to get 32mpg on my long trip home from wales when i got mine. she is suck a fantastic car, all the fun you want without needing a 2nd mortgage on the house to run (which is good, as my landlord would probably be a little upset if i took a mortgage out on his flat...)

• Like 1