Lamborghini evening.....

Kraziekatz1

Ooh, just had an invitation to go play in the Lambo's next Wednesday at their garage in Pangboune......that's cheered me up :D

I drive/ride past that quite often and they always have a good collection of old and new... go on then, how did you swing it ;). / wheres my invite

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sneakytimes! :D

Is this for the Huracan Spider launch? I think I'm booked in for a day in December, can't wait to see it up close.

No, they didn't have the new Huracan Spyder :( But they did have a custom Aventador V12, wrapped in black (aka Bat Mobile)......with Flame kit - It was AWESOME :) It was ready and prepped for its new owner, a Farmer (!), who already owned several other Lambo's.....I'm clearly in the wrong profession lol I must admit the V12 sounded beautiful, but it is a bloody monster of a car....made the Huracan look positively tiny! The V10 of the Huracan sounded beautiful as well and at 2.5s to 60, I think it would do me just fine :)

Anyway, really enjoyed my evening and got to have a play with lots of incredibly expensive cars, I think one of the Bentleys was over £350k (gulp!). Got to look around the Bentley & Aston Martin's and have a poke around in their workshop :) The Bentleys were something else, pure luxury, I felt like I was sitting in first class....unbelievable quality and all kitted out with more gadgets than you could possibly need. The showroom even comes with a fully stocked bar for the clients! Not sure I'm ready for a Bentley just yet though, and surprisingly the Aston's didn't do it for me either. Definitely a Lamborghini girl :)

image_zpsx7zcskc5.jpeg

image_zpsg0v0wsxg.jpeg

image_zpsr28yjfp3.jpeg

image_zpssvqwmvpc.jpeg

Will post more pics when I get a chance!

• Like 3