which exhaust to buy?

horus1970

i need a new exhaust for the zed, which would you choose between scorpion cat back, cobra catback, or buddy club? i want a resonated version but my main concerns are with ease of fitment, i.e lining up correctly and such, have £750 spare and have weeded it down to the 3 listed above,

also my car is a jdm 35th anniversary model are they all the same exhaust fitments for uk and jdm,?

any help would be appreciated, cheers, :)

Are you sure you don't want to go a step higher an get an awesome Invidia Gemini at £899 delivered in 5-7 days? :)

hi do you have a phone number i can ring tomorow, and do they fit well?? as going to fit it myself and want as little hastle as poss as im working off car ramps,, seems another £150 gets a better system, if it is a catback system and resonated you my freind will have a sale tomorow,,

from youtube experience only, the Invidia does sound good and not wishing to divert cash away from potential sales....have you googled 'muffler delete' - simply removing rear oversilenced box and re connecting tailpipes or custom tips to main resonator gives a close approximation to the best 'systems' with possibly more crackle and pop - you also save a fair bit of weight hanging out there at the rear - particularly good for roadsters - I suspect, splitting original 'muffler' and stripping out baffles may also have good results :)

Edited by GriffGTV

from youtube experience only, the Invidia does sound good and not wishing to divert cash away from potential sales....have you googled 'muffler delete' - simply removing rear oversilenced box and re connecting tailpipes or custom tips to main resonator gives a close approximation to the best 'systems' with possibly more crackle and pop - you also save a fair bit of weight hanging out there at the rear - particularly good for roadsters - I suspect, splitting original 'muffler' and stripping out baffles may also have good results :)

exhaust has snapped just before middle section bolts into backbox so want to replace full system from cat back, so muffler delete wouldnt realy help me,, plus i hate rusty exhausts so want stainless, lots of choice, will sleep on it and get in touch with one of the dealers on here as they know the 350 zeds and at least i will be sure to get the right exhaust delivered ha, thanks for the advise people,,

well tried to get an exhaust sorted but found it hard as i dont use paypal so dont want to ues the fleabay, tried getting phone number for torqen but seems they dont have one listed, so tried tarmac sports but guy wasnt there when i phoned and the fella who answerd phone said he didnt know what exhausts they had for a 350z and told me to phone back later,,

so,, tryed revolution in gateshead who said they could only get half the miltek system they had advertised online which was no good,,, so went online to another place which name escapes me and ordered a buddyclub system got to check out and said card was being declined,,,

so thought to hell with it and got an issue of fast car magazine looked in the dealers section found buddy clubs number gave them a ring and finaly found someone who knew how to do buissness,,,, phewww what a week ive had ha,, :)