[SOLD]Stillen Supercharged 2009 Nissan 370z GT ART Demo Car

Fraser@ART

• 2 weeks later...

Oh lord, that is soooooooo much better than the standard 370 interior! :wub:

Gauge pod isn't a great fit, but I really like the idea and that's certainly better than what was there before.

Edited by Ekona

I do hope so as the car is utterly fantastic and Fraser is a thoroughly nice guy! I went to see the car a few weeks back, but sadly it wasn't for me... although if my work didn't have stupidly high speed bumps I would have bought it there and then. Whoever does buy the car will have one of the best sorted 370's in the UK and I will be very jealous of them! :)

• Like 1

I do hope so as the car is utterly fantastic and Fraser is a thoroughly nice guy! I went to see the car a few weeks back, but sadly it wasn't for me... although if my work didn't have stupidly high speed bumps I would have bought it there and then. Whoever does buy the car will have one of the best sorted 370's in the UK and I will be very jealous of them! :)

Is on v3s it can be raised ;)

Apart from the scaffold on the back, that's lovely.

Got to agree with that. Great looking car and so many enhancements, but that thing on the back would be coming straight off. :)

Best of luck with the sale.

Well a deposit has been left on the car pending number plate transfers and equipment checks. Hoping to finaliZe and collect next week.

My first Z, and hopefully some nice sport with my mates Z06 :-)

Edited by tpivette
  • Like 3

Well a deposit has been left on the car pending number plate transfers and equipment checks. Hoping to finaliZe and collect next week.

My first Z, and hopefully some nice sport with my mates Z06 :-)

That's awesome news

This car is awesome

Enjoy