Just another day in USA :(

Adrian@TORQEN

When are they going to wake up to the fact that gun laws must change now!

When your wrong in the head, gun, knife, bomb, car etc it makes no difference, if you want to kill someone your going to kill someone imho!

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 2

why is the forum turning into a place where we share news articles all the time? .... just sayin' :shrug:

Because the moajority of the forum is older people who like that no? :lol:

I watch the news, therefore don't need to reread it here!i guess I could just not open the thread?

They really are a nation of nut jobs (not all of course). When are they going to wake up to the fact that gun laws must change now!

Gun laws will never change, American reaction will be very predictable, they'll go out and buy even more guns, good news for the gun lobby.

Pete

Just watched the footage, the killer recorded it whilst shooting :surrender:

I thought I heard on the news earlier that the cameraman was shot too? Has that changed?

Video starts with him walking up like holding a phone at the crew (he comes from behind the women holding mic) Camera guy looking over the balcony,

Guy pulls out gun holding at women, no one notices, he then must pull it down and cocks it.

Then shoots the Women 2 or 3 times, then the cameraman, but after the 2/3 shots he drops the phone on the floor and all you hear is bullets and screams.

I agree that if they've already decided to kill someone then their minds made up but it would be a hell of a lot harder for say a 16yo to walk into his school with a knife and kill 30 people wouldn't you agree. Like you say they won't change, it's way past that.

seen that earlier i was actually gobsmacked. wtf is wrong with those yanks and their guns!!!

I don't think it's the guns that are the problem necessarily, ...personally I think there is something wrong psychologically with so many of the American people that it is that which is the greater problem.

I mean literally so many of them seemingly to have no empathy or compassion towards their fellow human beings & their own lives.

Imo they will never ban guns in America and even if they did with the millions of unregistered & illegally owned guns they could never eradicate them all from existence.

It's got to be said though that in some instances people having a gun to hand can save lives so probably better for the American public to have free access to guns if that's what they want with so many guns being in the hands of criminals, gang members, rapists, murderers etc etc, at least it gives some of the "decent" population a chance to fight back against the nutters should they be attacked.

RIP Adam Ward & Alison Parker.

• Like 1

seen that earlier i was actually gobsmacked. wtf is wrong with those yanks and their guns!!!

I don't think it's the guns that are the problem necessarily, ...personally I think there is something wrong psychologically with so many of the American people that it is that which is the greater problem.

I mean literally so many of them seemingly to have no empathy or compassion towards their fellow human beings & their own lives.

Imo they will never ban guns in America and even if they did with the millions of unregistered & illegally owned guns they could never eradicate them all from existence.

It's got to be said though that in some instances people having a gun to hand can save lives so probably better for the American public to have free access to guns if that's what they want with so many guns being in the hands of criminals, gang members, rapists, murderers etc etc, at least it gives some of the "decent" population a chance to fight back against the nutters should they be attacked.

RIP Adam Ward & Alison Parker.

Agree 100%. It's a cultural thing, not a gun thing. Switzerland, Serbia, Saudi, etc have loads of guns per capita, but they don't kill each other anything like the Americans do.

Even the police do it over there. Watch Liveleak for as long as I have, and the police are so quick to pull a gun and fire, it's ridiculous. Just cold blooded murder in many cases.

• Like 1