In a relatively new car

Crap weather conditions

TCS off

Speeding? At the very least massively inappropriate speed for the road

Accelerating hard

Cheap tyres on

Same size tyres all round on

Didn't declare the mods so possibly uninsured

Tbh, sometimes I'm a little harsh with people on here over relatively trivial things. However, in this case, I'm fairly comfortable in making the assumption that you're an absolute, cast-iron, weapons grade muppet. I'll stop short of wishing you harm as that's not nice, but you could've caused someone else some serious damage by driving like that. Try and have a little common sense next time, you're damn lucky to still be on this planet and not in a morgue or a police station.

Four years old, still worth a read in my humble opinion

Well i assume u never made mistakes in your life congrats, ok the TCS should be on thats right but i passed so many bends n worse roads tonight n i didnt had any issues plus that was on a straight line, 5 min away from work, couldnt expect that but well is to late, regarding to speeding u might think i was going like 70/90 miles p/h when it wasnt, max 50 if i did as i didnt check, as i just pressed hard at that time n i was unlucky, ok they aint good tyres but still had good tread, u can think whatever u want but im not the type of driver u think i am, but not here to argue, have more things to worry about.

Enviado do meu SM-G925F através de Tapatalk

One mistake? Two? Three even? Yeah. Eight? Nope. Pretty sure I've never made eight mistakes at once. Well, except that one night in Bangkok, but we don't talk about that.

You weren't unlucky, you were driving like a dick. You were lucky you didn't kill yourself or others. Nail a Zed in third at 40-50 and nowt much happens, unless you've made a catalogue of errors before hand. Like you did.

Until you admit that you were being a bit of a knob, you'll never learn from your mistakes. I binned a car two years ago, there's a thread on here where I talk about it. Biggest cause of the accident? Me. I wasn't unlucky, I clearly made an error, but it was only the one.

What's the limit on that road, btw? Maybe that'll knock one mistake off your list, at least.

• Like 2

That's really poo man. Glad you're ok.

Looks like a 30 zone. How did you spin out in 3rd doing 30 or 40?

Save up for another Z bud.

Edit; just read other posts asking the same thing.

Edited by TT350

So in short:

In a relatively new car

Crap weather conditions

TCS off

Speeding? At the very least massively inappropriate speed for the road

Accelerating hard

Cheap tyres on

Same size tyres all round on

Didn't declare the mods so possibly uninsured

Tbh, sometimes I'm a little harsh with people on here over relatively trivial things. However, in this case, I'm fairly comfortable in making the assumption that you're an absolute, cast-iron, weapons grade muppet. I'll stop short of wishing you harm as that's not nice, but you could've caused someone else some serious damage by driving like that. Try and have a little common sense next time, you're damn lucky to still be on this planet and not in a morgue or a police station.

Four years old, still worth a read in my humble opinion

Well i assume u never made mistakes in your life congrats, ok the TCS should be on thats right but i passed so many bends n worse roads tonight n i didnt had any issues plus that was on a straight line, 5 min away from work, couldnt expect that but well is to late, regarding to speeding u might think i was going like 70/90 miles p/h when it wasnt, max 50 if i did as i didnt check, as i just pressed hard at that time n i was unlucky, ok they aint good tyres but still had good tread, u can think whatever u want but im not the type of driver u think i am, but not here to argue, have more things to worry about.

One mistake? Two? Three even? Yeah. Eight? Nope. Pretty sure I've never made eight mistakes at once. Well, except that one night in Bangkok, but we don't talk about that.

You weren't unlucky, you were driving like a dick. You were lucky you didn't kill yourself or others. Nail a Zed in third at 40-50 and nowt much happens, unless you've made a catalogue of errors before hand. Like you did.

Until you admit that you were being a bit of a knob, you'll never learn from your mistakes. I binned a car two years ago, there's a thread on here where I talk about it. Biggest cause of the accident? Me. I wasn't unlucky, I clearly made an error, but it was only the one.

What's the limit on that road, btw? Maybe that'll knock one mistake off your list, at least.

Whatever, looks like u never broke speedlimits, guess youre the one that understands about everything, since i have it i always used TCS off even on rain weather, yes it is a bad thing but stop being such a Dick n stop acting like your the best n knows everything, i learned my lesson so stop being harsh, was a bad lesson but i guess was for a reason, the main thing is that i learned, next time wont happen, i accept your opinion but i dont like when ppl thinks there above everyone else n they r rude, that dont work with me.

The End

For the Record

I accept everyones opinion good or bad but being rude is different, everyone gave theirs, i made the mistakes that i made true but always have someone that thinks there above everyone else n i hate that, i did what i did yes but happens, as long we learn thats what matters, everyone one does, we keep learning until we die, no one knows everything, some ppl need to start controlling their behaviour n there attitude towards others, we always can express ourselves without being rude.

Cheers

I haven't even begun to be harsh. That was me holding back. ;)

Glad you've learned your lesson, but I won't apologise for my words. Everything I said was the truth, and in this case I do know best. If me being a tad 'rude' gets the message over and you think I'm a dick, that's a price I can live with tbh.

FWIW, I drove mine with TCS off too. However, my driving style was adjusted to compensate and I had decent rubber on. That's not me having a go, more to say that we're probably more alike than you realise in how we like our cars ;) Good luck in the future, I've said my piece so no more lectures, promise!

So what was the limit on that road?

• Like 1

If you stick on the forum you'll get used with Ekona :lol: In reality he's like a lamb :lol:

He does seem rather, shall we say, direct. :)

Not a bad thing.

The tinterweb is not a good 'place' to form opinions of people. Pinch of salt etc.

Glad you've learned your lesson, but I won't apologise for my words. Everything I said was the truth, and in this case I do know best. If me being a tad 'rude' gets the message over and you think I'm a dick, that's a price I can live with tbh.

FWIW, I drove mine with TCS off too. However, my driving style was adjusted to compensate and I had decent rubber on. That's not me having a go, more to say that we're probably more alike than you realise in how we like our cars ;) Good luck in the future, I've said my piece so no more lectures, promise!

Yes i learned for sure, second its enough, ive had a lot for one day, i like this forum as always someone knows how to help, good n bad ways lol.

Wont apologise too ^_^.

Will look for another Zed soon.

No worries

• Like 1

U know what was the limit :)

Nasty looking accident and glad to read you're alright Tuga. :thumbs:

Don't take it the wrong way though (as that is easily done online sometimes) but I do agree with a lot of what Dan (Ekona) has said. Specifically the below.....

It took me several "accidents/crashes" before I truly learnt that and I just wish now that I'd learnt it the first time. :byebye:

Hope you find a nice Zed again soon & it's even better than your first one. ;)

Nasty looking accident and glad to read you're alright Tuga. :thumbs:

Don't take it the wrong way though (as that is easily done online sometimes) but I do agree with a lot of what Dan (Ekona) has said. Specifically the below.....

It took me several "accidents/crashes" before I truly learnt that and I just wish now that I'd learnt it the first time. :byebye:

Hope you find a nice Zed again soon & it's even better than your first one. ;)

Yes the problem was on me definetly, the weather conditions helped too, what matters is that ive learned and that im still here n always can find another Zed.

Hopefully soon mate :)

....what matters is that ive learned and that im still here n always can find another Zed.

Hopefully soon mate :)

Exactly.

Nobody hurt which is the main thing & I'm sure you've learnt from your trip into the bushes. ;) Good luck with the insurance company.

• Like 1

First off I appreciate you have not dressed it up with “a giraffe jumped out†or similar.

As you say you have learnt your lesson and taking it on the chin.

BUT.

Yes, even I drive like a tool sometimes. If I didn’t what would be the point of owning a Z. However I class driving like a tool as accelerating down a slip road so hard that I have to slow down again to join the motorway in the dry. Its fine to have a bit of fun but in a 30 zone, with the TC off in the wet (god knows why), where there are houses, footpaths, children and clearly very fast. WTF were you thinking.

To do that much damage, especially to the back you must have being doing some (in 30 zone). That’s not spirited driving that’s being a tit.

Spinning the wheels up in third gear even in the wet on a straight bit of road does not ring true to me, at lease not so violently that you have no time to react. You can spin the wheels in third in the wet if you rev it and dump the clutch or stamp on the throttle on a wet greasy road but you have to do it on purpose.

Ekona is dead right and I don’t know why people are cutting you any slack.

It’s a good job for you that the big guy with children that lives in that house in your third picture wasn’t home as I don’t think you would be typing.

By the way I am not perfect. I wrote off my mothers 1L cherry when I was 17, ran into the back of a stationary car at traffic lights, I remember placing my hand on my passengers knee and wondering if today was the day I would get my hole then bang, not the bang I was hoping for.

At 18 I wrote off my 1300S Astra at roundabout on a dual carriageway in the wet (lamp post).

At 30 I wrote off my 2L Vectra when I fell asleep on the motorway (after taking Benylin for a cough at work) and drifted into the left hand lane into the back of a lorry.

Now at 44 with no further accidents. Touch wood.

I call this learning risk and learning to drive.

So don’t get another Z yet, learn risk and learn to drive in a less powerful car.

Feck me where is Wendy when you need her. I got a right doing a few weeks back for not realising I had a faulty tyre. I need you on this one Wendy, someone PM her.

So you have said you have learned your lesson, I hope so.

DELETED.

PS.

It seems you got that throttle response sorted out from your earlier post. Could you share the solution because there are a few on here that would like to create a 1000hp Z.

Edited by Impressed
  • Like 2