new owner!

Evening all,

Put down a deposit on a 350z yesterday (and then trackday today - great car-filled weekend!). it's an '04 import, just under 60k miles, fsh with a few nice bits on like a carbon bonnet, carbon engine cover, different front bumper, invidia gemini catback. It also has a rather large carbon wing on it which will be coming off and going on ebay...

bound to have lots of questions so I'll leave it at that for now...might get a few pics up when I pick her up

cheers guys, quick pic for now, I'll take some better ones once I collect it...

Would be interested to know what the front bumper is, Nismo? will be deciding whether I can get used to the carbon bonnet too, if not it'll be back to a standard one!

$_1.JPG

• Like 1

Looks great buddy. I'm sure somebody will swop out the bonnet with you and return you a few £££s. B):)

cheers! Going to make it a bit more understated and I'll be very happy with how it looks. And yea think that would be the idea with the bonnet, see if it grows on me though, not totally against it. The spoiler definitely isn't for me though so if anyone is in the market for a carbon rear wing...pm me!