deposit paid

Posted · Hidden by glrnet, August 13, 2015 - Hugh's house address
Hidden by glrnet, August 13, 2015 - Hugh's house address

Colour ?

It's the one in the picture on my first post. I would call it gunmetal grey, not sure what the right Nissan name is.

Best (fastest) colour and looks like a bargain, so well done ! :)

I see you arranged a meet at Blyth and have the Vulcan as an avatar, are you anywhere near Westwoodside?

Colour ?

It's the one in the picture on my first post. I would call it gunmetal grey, not sure what the right Nissan name is.

Best (fastest) colour and looks like a bargain, so well done ! :)

I see you arranged a meet at Blyth and have the Vulcan as an avatar, are you anywhere near ***** ?

Please see my location for my ... err, location ;)

Tip

Use Google Earth rather than Google Maps

Edited by ATTAK Z

Haha, funny how the world works. I was thinking of seeing that one too, but the black one stole my heart when I saw her yesterday. So that means both HR's for under £7K got their deposit on the same day :)

Did you find out why they priced it so low? Was planning on giving them a good quizzing over that if I had gone to see it. The silver one you went for would have been a more sensible choice for me, the price difference (plus part exchange) would mean the difference between living on beans and toast for the rest of the month or being able to eat normally. Problem is black is my favourite colour... ;)

Great to see both cars will end up on this forum!

Thanks, I re-looked at the add and

Twilight Grey if its an HR.

Pete

Thanks for this. A better description than my light blue insignia which is 'Flip chip silver' according to Vauxhall. :wacko:

Haha, funny how the world works. I was thinking of seeing that one too, but the black one stole my heart when I saw her yesterday. So that means both HR's for under £7K got their deposit on the same day :)

Did you find out why they priced it so low? Was planning on giving them a good quizzing over that if I had gone to see it. The silver one you went for would have been a more sensible choice for me, the price difference (plus part exchange) would mean the difference between living on beans and toast for the rest of the month or being able to eat normally. Problem is black is my favourite colour... ;)

Great to see both cars will end up on this forum!

When I test drove it there was a bit of rumble/growl noise from the back end just when you first accelerate at low revs in too high a gear then dissapears as soon as the revs rise a bit which concerned me a bit never having driven one before. The dealer had never sold one before and didn't know what it was either so he had put a low price on to sell as he had bought it from a another dealer as a trade in. Luckily I manged to note the name and address of the last keeper who had owned it for over two years from the V5 and tracked his number on the internet. He said it had the same noise all the time he had owned it and it had never got any different in all that time and never had a problem. He was quite happy to discuss the car and he said it was sweet as with no problems. As the dealer had offered to drop another £300 off the price if I wanted it, I phoned him straight away and paid a deposit. Ended up getting it for a steal. (hopefully without this noise being a something serious, I may be asking for help on the forum if it is). At the price paid, I have allowed some cash free for a bit of repair. If it doesn't were quids in.