Would you buy this -

monkeybrain1234

Previous owner was shot in the car :scare: !!!!! Still, good job they have leather seats - easy job for the local hand car wash.

Actually reminds me of when I was at uni. A mate had a Metro GTA and gave me a lift in it one. I asked him what the strange stain on the fabric seat I was sitting in was. He replied that he`d got the interior cheap from a scrap yard cos someone had died in that seat. :(

• Like 2

doesn't matter how many checks it has had and what letters he has saying its ok to drive a Cat B is a Cat B...

Category B: body shell should be crushed. Signifies extensive damage, although some parts are salvageable. Should never re-appear on road, although reclaimed parts can be used in other road-going vehicles.

• Like 1

*awaits people claiming you can't put a CatB car back on the road*

;) (EDIT, SteveM beat me to the post!)

I'm not sure it'd bother me in the slightest, although I'd definitely change the plate in case someone came looking! :scare::lol:

Edited by Ekona
  • Like 2

"The previous owner was shot in the vehicle" :scare: I wondered if he was shot by police or gang member? If it was police, this might be a getaway car or drug dealer's car. Been watching too many episodes of Police Interceptors and these high profile car are always being stopped by them for checks. Don't think I'll risk that!!

• Like 1

Liked by 1 person (me):

CAT B Because of blood? I doubt it. Must be a typo?

Posted afterwards and liked by 3 people:

CAT B Because of blood? Must be a type O?

Am I the only person who got it the first time? :shrug:

Anyway, I reckon it was a female owner who's husband was just trying to silencer.

• Like 3