Fake Turkish Watches

Dicky

Whatever mate, Ive got the watches and the handbags, you dont so its pretty difficult for you to judge.

And anyway, I said "You can tell if you pick them up but from just looking I dont think so" ........... if your eyesight is good enough to tell a pukka ceramic bezel from the other side of the room you are probably wasted in your current job :bunny:

:shutup: silly me

Guess some people have it and others don't :D

It's all an opinion at the end of the day. It's like saying why would you pay 4k to go to the Maldives when you can go to nice beach in Wales! At the end of the day its only a beach.

Hope the OP has got some sound advice from this thread lol

The thing about rota's is, technically they aren't fake wheels. If they fit on a car, hold a tyre and go round and round, they're real wheels, just fake volks :lol:

Also, when you talk about genuine fakes, how far do you go with it? I won't eat own brand corn flakes because they're a rip off of kellogs ones? Can't use an android phone either, the "look and feel" of them has been proven in court to be an imitation of the apple way of doing things.

At the end of the day, buy whatever makes you happy. It shouldn't matter what other people think :shrug:

• Like 1

Android phones aren't exact copies of Apple phones. Also they've copied each other in various technologies. Eg. Mobile device with fingerprint technology... Copied from HTC.

who said an android is a copied ios?

Edited by StevoD

https://vimeo.com/135575758

My Hublot :-)

but is that a 'genuine fake' as that is very easy to spot as fake

See the photos. The video posted via Vimeo. Don't ask me why

ahh yep, again to a fan of watches you can tell straight off that is a fake (granted you have to be able to see the face. the subdial spacing is all wrong, the 9 and 3 o clock markers are wrong, the date window in white is wrong.... and more :lol:

Edited by WINKJ
  • Like 1

ahh yep, again to a fan of watches you can tell straight off that is a fake (granted you have to be able to see the face. the subdial spacing is all wrong, the 9 and 3 o clock markers are wrong, the date window in white is wrong.... and more :lol:

You are a fan of watches but it isn't a bad fake for £10 from Thailand :thumbs:

• Like 2

You are a fan of watches but it isn't a bad fake for £10 from Thailand :thumbs:

if it tells the time then you're right. it'll do :lol:

• Like 1