Hello

yeah I just took these just now for you. the wheels are 20'', needs a good shine up, it had been sitting in a yard for about a year when I picked it up, a good run when I picked it up did it a world of good, just this issue I mentioned in my other thread!

IMG_0467_zps1bdcjves.jpg

IMG_0466_zpsbgtg2ckq.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah good. The battery (and other side, forgot what it's for), and engine cover are colour coded to the car, that that's it in there. I am fiddling with the interior as the dash is a bit worn, so got a new gear knob and gaiter and wrapping the console black leather with red stitching. Under the car has a 4 point strut as well. It seems in good order and the seats look pretty much new

Oh and I have ordered a carbon intake duct - love 'em! And eye lids to colour code, clear front reflectors and clear headlight reflectors to swap over, but I will do that when I take the headlights apart to spray the interior black :)

Yeah good. The battery (and other side, forgot what it's for), and engine cover are colour coded to the car, that that's it in there. I am fiddling with the interior as the dash is a bit worn, so got a new gear knob and gaiter and wrapping the console black leather with red stitching. Under the car has a 4 point strut as well. It seems in good order and the seats look pretty much new

I had my interior retrimmed red last year with a few bits carbon silver dipped - PM me if you want see a few pics to see if it would work with a red exterior