Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Nice driving, atleast he didn`t hit anyone else
  2. Times ticking Adrian, what are you doing about tuning, are you leaving the injectors & maf out so you can drive it to abbey or are you going to trailer it up there? When are you lookimg to start fitting? Oh I have an already modified fuel pump housing, with return hole & larger nozzle @ the bottom if you wanted to swap it out for your stock one when doing the build?
  3. They would look good on a reliant robin
  4. I haven`t a clue what mine does I just fill it up when it gets low. Besides it all depends how you drive it Perhaps you should sort out a few supporting mods before even thinking about going FI
  5. He`s been in canada for to long .......................................
  6. Darren-B

    Polished Plenum

    Yes PM Wasso, he did this for me a few weeks ago Well I`d show you if my photobucket would work
  7. Did you not inspect them when you received them? I reckon after all this time you probably haven`t a leg to stand on with the seller. He will just say that you or your body shop have dropped it. I always photograph expensive items as I unwrap them incase they are damaged upon delivery. Hope you can get it sorted though
  8. Yes what a great day out, 375miles covered by me today & plenty of fuel even managed to gate crash the midlands meet. It was certainly cold & I was clearly unprepared, (thanks for the hat Colin Did you manage to get a ride Colin?
  9. Thata the problem with alot of the posters here, with the 350 now being sub 10k, 27k is a huge way off alot of peoples budgets. I personally think it`s a reasonably price 2 seater fun driver focused coupe that is likely to do well. As crumbMC said if no-one bought new there wouldn`t be any used cars to buy & the residuals would be much higher like they are in europe. For example my dad bought a L/H spanish registered car in the UK a couple of years back. Took it to his house in spain & nearly 3years on it`s still worth nearly double what he paid for it
  10. Bet your neighbours love you Don`t ever come near my back door with that thing
  11. Love handles for Autophiliac`s, Something your not telling us Adrian
  12. :headbang: Your either getting old or you have bought the wrong pipes
  13. I`m to lazy/busy to trawl through 10pages but are there many people staying @ the local premier/travel Inn the night before?
  14. Ahh you caught me But it now appears I`m at the top of the list Oh & I`ve just PAID
  15. 1. Martinmac 2. Marzman - TRACK 3. The Bounty Bar Kid - TRACK 4. Wizard 5. WINKJ 6. Amyzed 7. Keyser - TRACK 8. Dave-350 - TRACK 9. 350Ad - TRACK - If i still have it 10. smudge - TRACK 11. x20drb - TRACK 12. jamesdean - TRACK 13. Sidewayz350z - TRACK 14. chippychip123 15. Jez - track 16 Andy james. TRACK 17. Darren 18. Kezkez23 19. PGregory 20. OsakaBen 21. ironhide - Track 22. Allan Zada 23. glrnet 24. Madhatter 25. Jam87ie - Track 26. ThriftyFifty 27. choptop 28. Scootg 29. Beb - Track 30. Dannyg 31. Hennerz 32.dErZ - Track 33. Will370z 34. LewisH 35. Fxn 36. DArren-B - TRACK COunt me in for this, would be rude not to stay the night before. So if anyone fancies a few beverages I`ll be at the bar
  16. I kinda like the orange side light bulbs in the front, I may give it a go on mine to see what it looks like
  17. Some good progress adrian, let me know when your going to fit it. Does your wife know yet? if not your doing VERY well
  18. Nice build here, I will be watching with lots of interest
  19. Nice write up Jordan, a shame it took so long & we didn`t get to get the geo sorted. Atleast we got to play with a few of the tools inc the welding gear & fire Well atleast you have the rest of the week to work out the ride height you want to run.
  20. Darren-B

    276 gains

    As others have said, if you have a limited budget, mechanical grip is by far the the first & best mod for the 350z There's no point in giving it loads of power if you can't turn it or stop it. 4reLeather can vouch for that. I had my car nearly 4years before I even had an uprev
  21. This is going to be awesome & will certainly provide a good topic for conversation. On the Saturday night. Perhaps we can have bandannas with our forum names so that any dirty racers can be identified
  22. Thanks Colin, will take a look
  23. A while back I bought a written off mk2 mx5, completely stock, repaired it & built it to a trackday weapon, suspension, brakes, rollcage, bushes, wheels, exhaust, supercharged, water-meth, harnesses the list goes on. Had 20k of fun in it, put it back to stock, sold the car & all the parts separately & turned a £400 profit. now that was some cheap motoring. Unfortunately with the z33 there isn`t really a cheap way of going FI, there arn`t many boosted cars so in term picking up used FI parts is un common. So IMO unless your a real zed head or you have a real burning sensation in your pocket it`s not worth doing it to a 350z
  24. Well I think it would be a little rude to assume that Indy can`t afford a new clutch, as he said he may be parting with the car in 6months. So I can understand why he may not want to spend out un necessary cash, Indy, are you looking to do the work yourself? Is it your everyday drive? If your doing it yourself, this will obviously save you a couple of hundread quid in labour. & if it`s not your daily you could drop the box one weekend, asses the condition of clutch & fly then order parts as required.
  25. Glad you have the engine back, so what was the issue with yours in the end?
×
×
  • Create New...