Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. 1. realistically how much did they go up? As Sarnie said theres another 6months age to come on the car 2. The 370z roadster is now in full swing on the market now, & in March the early ones are likely to be down to about 21k Perhaps the car should have been on the market in the summer at the right price. Priced correctly I`m sure someone will buy it or trade it in. My mate has just bought a Z4m soft top 2weeks ago Admittedly convertibles are sure to sell better in the summer months but not increase in value, I have an SLK I`m restoring over the winter to hopefully sell when the sun shines next year
  2. Any pics without the masking tape yet? .......................
  3. I think you have probably answered your own question, HFC`s ----mixture enriched due to low temps ----higher emissions= EML
  4. If you make long right hand turns ie multiple laps of roundabouts with the fuel level below half the needle will drop by about 1/4 along with the range. The zeds fuel tank sits accoss the whole car & is moulde over the prop shaft so fuel can gather to one side during alot of cornering this giving a false reading
  5. I had some clutch/ gearbox issues with my movano van last year, spent a day dropping the gearbox to change the clutch to find the clutch was fine, turned out to be the fluid had gone off & the slave cylinder was not operating fully, school boy error on my half, so would definitely change fluid & maybe the slave cylinder before clutch/gearbox
  6. A fairly straight forward operation at a fraction of the cost
  7. +1 ^^^ It would be pretty embarrassing for the club if something like this did happen & would be likely to bring any further drives to an end. Although I find this hilarious it should be duley noted that these things can easily happen when driving in a group. So we all need to keep our driving standards tip top on our meets & runs
  8. I've just caught up with this, what a great thread, so many pictures of each step. I wish I had the time you have to play cars, I'm lucky to get 2hours a week on the zed.
  9. What are the symptoms of the Slave cylinder going Darren? When mine started failing it became difficult to select gears, especially 1st & reverse the cylinder was not extending the release fork fully, so not disengaging the clutch fully. Sometimes the pedal got stuck on the floor.
×
×
  • Create New...