Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Darren-B

    Nissan Idol entry

    Had to vote for him, I was hoping it would put his score upto 0.001% Also his car "is built not bought" More like resurrected not scrapped
  2. I meant diameter in my last post rather than circumference , What size tyre are you running on the rear? If the offset of diameters is not within 10-20mm the car will read the wheel speeds differently thus tripping the lights For example the stock sizes: Stock tyres sizes Front 225 45 18 Diameter 558 Rolling circumference 1753 Rear 245 45 18 Diameter 567 rolling circumference 1780 Your old tyres: Front 235/40/18 Diameter 563 rolling circumference 1767 Rear????
  3. Stock tyres sizes Front 225 45 18Rolling circumference 558 Rear 245 45 18 rolling circumference 567
  4. WhAt tyre sizes are you running both front & rear?
  5. WhAt tyre sizes are you running both front & rear?
  6. I generally drive mine with the ESP off But for example, in the snow last year I had it on trying to navigate a slight incline on the motorway, tc was trying its hardest then all lights came up (ESP & abs)& I had no aids, blew the fuse. Have you checked the fuses?
  7. Blame the speed slut,
  8. Tyre sizes are the likely cause here, the rolling circumferences between front & rear are different so the ecu thinks the wheels are slipping
  9. I haven't driven it Likely to be alignment, if you want it spot. On, get it done with you in the car & say half a tank of fuel
  10. Maybe you should have got into painting over detailing
  11. Are you going to make a hole for handbrake adjustment?
  12. I just repaired mine yesterday, I cut the pipe about 50mm from the flange, sleeved the pipe & welded a new flang on the end, was pretty tricky getting the alignment set & holding it in place whilst removing it from the car to weld, If your going to take it to a garage to just get the hole welded it will probably cost you say £20-£30, but if you want someone to mess about replacing the flange & sleeving the pipe like I have done you could be half way to getting a new exhaust.
  13. Just had a look @ my service manual, but it doesn`t list part No.s
  14. welcome along
  15. It all comes out now
  16. Is there only one way the nipples can go on?............. Great work, its good to see the car back on it`s wheels
  17. Huge, but you won`t be able to drive your car anywhere! I dropped mine quite low when I first put them on but found it very in-practical. If your looking to lower the car more than about 25mm from stock you will need an after market camber & toe kit
  18. True but likely to be quicker & more reliable. I do understand the want to build something unique & would quite like to do something similar given the time & cash, now where did I put that Lotto ticket
  19. Are the tyres 050`s ?
  20. Not really worth it, can get a R35 for £30k or a 996 turbo for £22k
  21. These are a great bit of kit, I have them on mine & love them.
  22. Looks like Bennet has done his homework
  23. Bugger,i was hoping to see that bad boy in action! I`m sure as always it will be put to good use, there will be plenty of photos
  24. 1. Ebized +1............sat &sun..............hotel booked 18/19/20 May 2. Wasso +1..........Sat & Sun ............Fri, Sat, Sun - (will book tomorrow) 3. Maccaman.........(Sat & Sun) 4. ChrisS.............. Sat & sun...........staying at own 5* accommodation 5. Ken................. Sat & Sun............. Hotel 18/19 6. Chesterfield +2... Sat & Sun.............hotel now booked 18/19/20 May. 7. glrnet + 1........fri, sat & sun......hotel now booked 18/19/20 May 8. Bockaaarck +1....Sat & Sun............hotel booked - 18 / 19 May 9. JetSet...............Sat & Sun.............No accommodation needed 10. 350ZCaroline.....Sat & Sun.............No accommodation and Sunday drive only 11. Will 350z +1 ...........fri, sat & sun.............hotel now booked 18/19/20 May 12. Blacky + 1..........Sun.....................Hotel booked 19th 13. Andyvvc +1.......Sat and Sun.......Hotel booking confirmed for 18,19 and 20th May 14. Madmarky..........Sat & Sun ............Fri, Sat, Sun 15. Lincolnbaggie.......Sat & Sun.............Hotel booked 18/19/20 16. octet (Adrian + Leti) - Fri, Sat, Sun....Booking confirmed 17. choptop +1........Sat & Sun.............Hotel Booking still to be confirmed 18. Darren-b.. ...........fri, sat & sun.............hotel booked 18/19/20 May
  25. 1. Ebized +1............sat &sun..............hotel booked 18/19/20 May 2. Wasso +1..........Sat & Sun ............Fri, Sat, Sun - (will book tomorrow) 3. Maccaman.........(Sat & Sun) 4. ChrisS.............. Sat & sun...........staying at own 5* accommodation 5. Ken................. Sat & Sun............. Hotel 18/19 6. Chesterfield +2... Sat & Sun.............hotel now booked 18/19/20 May. 7. glrnet + 1........fri, sat & sun......hotel now booked 18/19/20 May 8. Bockaaarck +1....Sat & Sun............hotel booked - 18 / 19 May 9. JetSet...............Sat & Sun.............No accommodation needed 10. 350ZCaroline.....Sat & Sun.............No accommodation and Sunday drive only 11. Will 350z +1 ...........fri, sat & sun.............hotel now booked 18/19/20 May 12. Blacky + 1..........Sun.....................Hotel booked 19th 13. Andyvvc +1.......Sat and Sun.......Hotel booking confirmed for 18,19 and 20th May 14. Madmarky..........Sat & Sun ............Fri, Sat, Sun 15. Lincolnbaggie.......Sat & Sun.............Hotel booked 18/19/20 16. octet (Adrian + Leti) - Fri, Sat, Sun....Booking confirmed 17. choptop +1........Sat & Sun.............Hotel Booking still to be confirmed 18. Darren-b.. ...........fri, sat & sun.............hotel booked 18/19/20 May
×
×
  • Create New...