Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Glad they made it to you, I hate Royal Mail there generally useless. I had a fuel pump sent to me 10days ago & they have gone & lost it Can I send you some other stuff that I don`t want in exchange for Beer?
  2. Probably the mods keeping an eye on things I love the FMIC, how Big????
  3. Was this the final straw for her? Has she thrown her wedding ring at one of your engines & said thats it you spend more time with the cars than me!? Or did you sell it to buy pistons? Good work though
  4. Darren-B

    Oil Pan Spacer

    Email sent mr T
  5. Darren-B

    Oil Pan Spacer

    I have just found this  http://www.japspeed.co.uk/Nissan-350Z/E ... 19-73-257/
  6. Darren-B

    Oil Pan Spacer

    Wizard, did you have any luck with sourcing a spacer?
  7. Let me guess..........................Is it a........................................................Z? Looking good G
  8. Good luck & keep us posted
  9. Nice Sandblasting is not required here
  10. Has Mark got any pictures of Mrlizads? Thats an excellent design
  11. I think a Kent Zed Shed needs to be set up We could have them strategically positioned around the country Although my shed is due an Aston Martin Vanquish S next week
  12. All are welcome to lend a hand, whether it be actually helping, making tea or making fun
  13. Oh yes I am aware of this, I am planning to closely monitor the temps after install then if required either get a spacer kit or larger sump, perhaps a baffled one if there available on the zed? Recommendations welcome Sam Mine is currently in full view of the grill.
  14. Sam I have a Mocal 13 row with thermostat on the car (NA) on a cruise it runs about 75-80 degrees, push on to fast road/ track & I never see it above 110. I`m shocked that this is not part of your build tbh. Have you changed the sump or put a pan spacer in? Also +1 get the oil changed asap +1 Indeed, it starts breaking down at 125C and once its started to oxidise it will break down at lower and lower temperatures. Pete
  15. You didn`t hang around there Will
  16. I need to get a few gauges installed for my SC installation, I want, AFR, Oil Temp & Boost. I already have an Oil temp, Boost & AFR but there all separate & I don`t really want them all cluttered. I have just found this system on fleabay (PLX DM-6) & wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Are they actually any good? All comments welcome http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PLX-DM-6-AFR- ... 45ff38c11d Also MF web: http://www.plxdevices.com/
  17. Speak to Tarmac & he will sort you out a superduper charger
  18. So anyone here pick this up? I see it went or a good price, I had spotted this last week but decided to take the plunge & buy the Vortech v3 rather than take the chance with the bracket not working
  19. I`ll drop you a PM when mine goes pop if you don`t mind
  20. Sorry I never got them in the post today, I`ve been a wreck, I`ll try again tomorrow Don`t worry about the postage, just buy me a beer in Wales
  21. I have somehow survived the weekend, after an un imaginable amount of alcohol consumed, drunk Clay shooting, drink tank driving & karting Had a right touch in the casino though, £50 on a single roulette number beginners luck. I`ll get them in the post this afternoon
  22. On the train
  23. Well I've left for this stag weekend now, 4beers down now, I'll pop them in the post on Monday
  24. Dug them out this morning & there a bit corroded the pics make them look better but I wouldn`t put them on my car unless they were being re-painted. Sorry Dude Can we still toast to loving beer?
  25. Sounds like a plan, I do like a Beer PM me your details & I`ll try dig them out in the morning before I go away for the weekend, if there anygood I`ll post them before I get on the train
×
×
  • Create New...