Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Sounds like a challenge to me. I wonder if he will keep up? Andrew I know what I mean, I think I`m suffering the early stages of them
  2. It was Paul Ts. It went through a few different colours! (You forgot white Darren ) Sorry, Senior moment, a bit like when I forgot my trunks for the swim @ Durness
  3. Next time take me along to the EVO triangle pleeeeeaaaasseeee If you want to jump in with me you will have to have it out with Liam (Chris-S`s son)
  4. Paul T it was green then yellow then sold
  5. Looks like it`s going to be another fantastic event as always. After the first Wales I did back in 2008 this has always been the best event in my diary, just keeps getting better every year. Great company, food, cars & ROADS :
  6. I know it`s a little late but I would just like to thank everyone who supported me with this event, whether it was by donating money to a good cause, good luck messages or goading me on to jumo 100 feet in 4 or so leaps It frightened me but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Plus I managed to raise over £500 for the stroke association with the generous donations from my friends, family & even people on here that do not even know me. Thankyou all. The next one is going to be a biggy, but I need to grow a pair before I sign up for it
  7. Haha, Most people just tip toed down. I wanted to scare myself so just went for it
  8. Right I`m all confirmed & booked up
  9. 1. glrnet+1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 2. buster+1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17/th & 18th 3. Keyser +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th & 18th 4 Wasso +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 5. Will370z +1 18th 19th. Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 6. Paddy78 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 7. octet + 1 - 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 8. SMD+1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 9. atkin666+1 18th&19tg hotel booked 17th,18th& 19th 10. Ebized +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 11. madmarky 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 12. Humpy +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 13. Missniki +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th &18th 14. Darren-b +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th (booking hotel tomorrow)
  10. Is it fully booked? Or are there spaces, I'm working this morning but may be able to make it this afternoon for a couple of hours
  11. Hey guys, I've had to cancel the silver stone track day (well give me place to someone else) due to work commitments. I'll only be a stones throw from brands so if I can finish early I'll come all along for the afternoon session & see what the pilot super sports can do :
  12. Haven't seen your car & there plenty of great suggestions on here, but it depends on what you want from the car. My vote would be with G's give if a. Good detail, including wheel arches, cills, calipers & exhaust tips, it will make the car look a bit fresher whilst you save to go FI Then it's not likely to get cleaned to often
  13. I looked at these & the m6's a while ago, awesome cars, but you say about that kick in the seat. I hate it, it is so mechanically unsympathetic to the car it made me cringe every time I pressed on & changed gear. A very cool, fast road car though. A real sleeper as standard. Enjoy
  14. My Zeds battery is 8years old to & still going strong. But what's even more impressive is @ the same age, coming upto 200k & still going strong the original battery on my van lives
  15. Guys your doing it all wrong, this is how to jack up your car Done this a few years ago to change a gearbox on my old shogun on a farm. You need to use what you have @hand
  16. I'm not knocking them mate, they will look awesome, only hope that they are good for the real world & wouldn't want to see you having comebacks or problems with them.
  17. I think they will be great on a show car, but IMO I don't think they will last with the heat of anyone who actually uses their brakes. Look what happens to a polished exhaust when put through a few heat cycles. May be worth selling them with some kind of clause saying that they are for cosmetic use only & may not be suitable for regular road/track use, to cover your back. Or a 1min or 1metre warantee Otherwise you may end up having a life long job of re polishing the same set of calipers..
  18. 10w 60 that will make some pressure when cold,
  19. With Alex on this one, so long as the wheel nuts are good it's probably the pads, most aftermarket pads have a slightly looser fitting , which is not always a bad thing as it reduces the chances of them binding
  20. keep the leon & get a 370
  21. Not to late Dave, the just giving runs for a further 60days or so The video is now not hi res. It was before I uploaded it but isn`t now
  22. Blue light cabs rule, prepaid via your income tax On a more serious note I`m just uploading the hi res video to youtube of the abseil. Unfortunately I can`t post any of the after party videos on a family friendly forum
  23. I refer you to my earlier post oh the one from the back of the taxi?
×
×
  • Create New...