Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. What a great day, really good to see the regulars, others that I havn`t seen in a while & meet plenty of new faces ( sorry if I forget your names, it`s not my forte) The day flew by, I didn`t even get chance to look @ around other than our pitch, although I did manage to do some shopping, me & keyser managed to get some replacement hoses for our Vortech kit`S & I got myself some boys toys, a suction hose thingy & an extendible bendy 1/2"er ratchet The so called 20minute track session ( Only lasted 12minutes in real time ) wasn`t bad, I managed to get 2laps in after a sighting lap & watching BBK in his lawn mower before getting caught up in traffic & having a slight temp issue (oil cooler thermostat failed) & Will thanks for riding shotgun, I would have had to pull off track if you hadn`t been there to remove the debris from the wing mirror & side window Would really like to have a day on-track @ Coombe to push on a bit & see what the zed can really do round there.
  2. Ive mot long finished work, can`t be bothered to clean the car, I`ll see you guys & girls in the morning
  3. Will be like a high speed oulton park drift day
  4. Thats the one mate, only I find that mine is a bit long as it`s at full adjustment & still a little slack so perhaps I`ll go for one with a few less teeth say "65-70"
  5. Wish I had time to get my bumper sorted by then but with my workload over the next week it`s impossible so I`ll be spending my time at the bar instead of cleaning
  6. SPL`s are heavy though Nice work Adrian, Oh has that toothed belt turned up yet? You going to bring it to Wales? How much do I owe you?
  7. glrnet +1.....1 x RLWL, 1 x SRBP, 2 x BBBBP £25.90 Gudzy +1.... 1 x RTWB, 1 x SRBP, 1 x BBBBP, 1 x STP £25.90 octet .....1 x RTWB, 1 x STP £12.95 The Bounty Bar Kid..... 1xSRBP, 1xVC £12.95 gort....1x RLWL 1x STP £12.95 Shire 350z..... 1x AR 1x STP £12.95 Darren-B.........1xRTWB 1xVC £12.95
  8. Not counting or anything then Will He has a lot of work to get done for members before he can sort himself and Rosie. ( but I would not be surprised if he just drove to mine on the Friday to sort her for the weekend ) See you @ yours, hope you still have some spare snow foam & somewhere to put my bike
  9. Well I did 2,500 in 10 days but then the scenery is FAR better in Europe. England sucks especially when you're faced with Liverpool Leeds Dartford Norwich East Grinstead Fareham East London Birmingham (the easy one) And finally Okehampton which is tomorrow. So after there I'm dropping by the famous Zed shed. That must have cost you a few quid in Oil
  10. Wow you have been busy
  11. Bennet, I do have a day job, a very busy one at that. Also you need to get that reducer for the pressure guage Dip I`m not sure if a return would be worth doing, I`m sure Mark will be able to shed some light on it. If it is worth doing I would imagine just a basic one utilising the stock rails would be ample
  12. Lol yes & the only ptfe tape used was on the pressure gauge fitting, couldn't resist it
  13. Ahh what a good fun day, lots of modding, belts, skirts, dipstick & damper on Adrian's car, fuel pump, return, rails & cutting of stock fuel pipe with fireman Bennet & even got myself an Eastern European polish under the hood
  14. I keep meaning to clean & paint my front end but seem to spending all my free time bettering other peoples cars
  15. Good luck with that. On the other hand, feel free to give mine a spruce up tomorrow or Sunday when we fit the darren-b engine damper
  16. It`s not Keyser is it?
  17. If you want. It's not the only way I can get you! Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!
  18. BBK, should I keep a beer mat on top of my pint in Wales?
  19. Yep, it doesn`t just seal, it also protects the threads from corrosion as it reduces the chance of moisture seeping up the threads.
  20. It was me I love PTFE tape, I didn`t have enough to tape up Bennets loud mouth so used it on every thread I could see instead.
×
×
  • Create New...