Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. ZEDITIS - Graham I wouldn`t be suprised to see this in the 2014 edition of the Oxford dictionary
  2. Oh and I`m just a little jealous of the Silverstone tickets
  3. Nice work, but I`m sure that initial list may need editing in the near future
  4. Whats the blonde one packing in her/his panties
  5. Cheapest way to increase the performance on a zed is learn how to drive it properly (if you don`t already), decent tyres, suspension & brakes. Then look into engine performance (this is when it gets really expensive )
  6. Cars all packed & ready to go, been to Tescos & stocked up on the essentials. Lager & JD. I have a meeting in London first thing in the morning, then I`ll be heading up. Hope to arrive for mid afternoon with the mobile bar
  7. Whos Neil?.........................................
  8. I`m already booked in on that table & I`ll be on my own, don`t want to invite someone I`ve met once to spend the entire weekend with me. She might be a weirdo tree hugging Prius driver that hate petrolheads & tyre kickers.
  9. Haha I'll do a drift taxi for £200
  10. Yes it's my turn to return the favour for my sins all those years ago
  11. Darren-B won't give up the patent I'm looking into a Green wire option Already covered in 50 shades of green
  12. Really looking forward to this, got a new tent yesterday with a few other bits including a free stove & a new phone number for my black diary
  13. lol Have you not seen this floating around the Gravesend area over the last 6-12months Dave? He`s a regular in KFC on Valley drive
  14. Before messing with it I would be checking the condition of the vac pipe, Sounds like an air leak to me
  15. Is there anyone from the southeast going to this event?
  16. Result, you were brave taking it to Nissan I`ve just stripped down a Vag box today to find this scare:
  17. Where did the other sticker go? the one about rims? I did feel for Dave as Netti drove the car away, her looked a little sad
  18. Liking the red Dave, wasn`t sure when you said about it the other day but it definitely works Were the mirrors on the leon originally silver? I keep seeing ones with silver mirrors :confused:
  19. Dave, you a right wheeler dealer this month, the mazda looked good in the flesh & I'm sure you will both enjoy it. I've already had an mx but let me know when your jags up for sale
  20. You are, you drive a terquoise colour zed
  21. I'm looking for my shades
  22. Very interested in this Miss Sunshine
×
×
  • Create New...