Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/images/misc/dapolishing.pdf
  2. Appreciate a review mate fitting on to the oem cats ?
  3. whatever it cost, it was worth it
  4. Unlikely but also check the fuse box by the battery, this has been known to flood and cause weird problems ( noticed you said about the rain)
  5. Sounds like it might not be mixing properly... Do you use warm water? Maybe give it a mix/shake see if that helps Or it only works properly when it's low because it gets air from the bottle, there is a filter in the lance that can become blocked
  6. don't rush, get the car you want
  7. +1 the rears aren't really necessary
  8. H/u is not good and neither are the speakers, cheap card with small cones
  9. Answer to you're next question... What is iron X http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=192047
  10. Sounds like rust, not the car but some metal shaving/particles have deposited in the paintwork Try some iron X on it
  11. They are not a light car but tyre pressures and alignment make a big difference
  12. Buy a smaller backing plate and pads
  13. No way is tha lawn mower 'standard' ! Prob mapped with nos I reckon. Not to mention cutting the corners
  14. The ecu will cancel out any gains unless you remap anyway
  15. Have you checked the fuses at the side of the battery !
  16. Good Post, as you say not a lot of info on this except the Nissan pics
  17. Lookin Not easy black but very rewarding
  18. Looks Adam Is it possible to set the tips to protrude to more ? Ate they just clamped and can slide ?
  19. never been a fan of those wheels but the car is
  20. Well said! I'm sure you realise that I made this thread for a bit of a laugh. Inevitably, testosterone will rear its head from time to time on a sports car forum - I'm sure you know that already. It's clear to me (and many others) that your 'car credentials' are at least the equal of many users here. Finally, I enjoyed your phrase, "making yourself like a royal aresehole" - very succinct Of course I know youre joking, I can take a bit of banter, I found this thread really funny until a couple of people decided to lower the tone and get personal. I didnt come here for attention, or even to recieve hate for that matter. Any future posts will probably just be of the progress of my car. Thanks for all the genuine kind words though for those of you who are nice. to be fair to Chubbs (and I apologise because I havent read the whole thread) - this thread was never intended to be about you at all, It was just poking fun at the droolers imo
  21. Pics aren't showing ?
×
×
  • Create New...