Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Not the case mate
  2. Tbh the best thing is to ring your ins co .. To be sure If it's family it's usually fairly cheap to add a named driver
  3. It will tell you on you're policy, fully comp does not give you the automatic right to drive other vehicles, iirc there is an age restriction of 25 You are only insured 3rd party only and you cannot own the vehicle (e.g a 2nd car)
  4. As above - comprehensively explained by graham But also keep all receipts
  5. both cars look awesome thats a nice tribute to you're father
  6. I would image it was for the next series yes and they're maybe filming it now or something. Hopefully if they are they'll do something interesting with it. Should of just given Darren B a camera Definitely ~ The show would have been so much longer though, ....but so much better too. Longer ? Oh yeah I didn't consider the amount of time octet would spend in 'make up'
  7. Cheaper than having them painted and if you don't like it you can unwrap them
  8. Off topic ! .... I hope !
  9. I would image it was for the next series yes and they're maybe filming it now or something. Hopefully if they are they'll do something interesting with it. Should of just given Darren B a camera
  10. FORD THUNDERBIRD 375] 1st September Sold as the world’s first sporty luxury car, the Thunderbird sold healthily in its day. Mike is searching for a 57’ edition that can make him a profit. JAGUAR XJC 375] 8th September The XJC is a two door version of the XJ6 four door saloon. The last Jaguar to be designed by Sir William Lyons, this iconic ‘corporate sports car’ will attract admirers. AUDI TT 375] 15th September Mike hunts down the cheapest Audi TT Quattro he can find- which is at the end of a 300 mile journey down to Cornwall. Can Edd fix the gearbox and make a profit for them? VW SPLIT-SCREEN 22nd September A California car makes for a remarkably rust free bus to buy but at a premium. Mike turns his back on the surfer set in search of an air-cooled icon of his very own. BMW Z1 29th September Mike is on the lookout for a two-seat roadster with attitude in the form of the original BMW Z1. This zippy sports car could make a tidy profit when Edd gets stuck in. VETERAN CAR 375] 6th October To celebrate their 100th car Mike and Edd restore a Darracq Type L. Will they be ready in time to face their toughest ever test drive – the London to Brighton Run? LINCOLN CONTINENTAL 375] 13th October Mike tracks down a Lincoln Continental, which set new style standards for luxury sedans in the 1960s. But tastes have changed and Edd hatches a refurb plan. VIEW MORE No 240z listed for the new series ? maybe the next ?
  11. glad you enjoyed it, I've been 5 times and would go again, there is just so much to see. I would recommend a sightseeing tour bus, it gives you a good overview, I will go again ! I went to see a show on broadway ...not my cup of tea but i really enjoyed it Certainly not a relaxing holiday, so much walking
  12. It was flagged when I had an mot but I've always told them anyway, with both the 350 and 370 ( most don't know ) It has only flagged once in prob 5 mot's
  13. But did it say why? No, the tester asked if it had an LSD .. And thaft was the end of that ...
  14. At my last mot the comp showed a warning that the rear should not be tested on the rollers
  15. The worst has to be the front wing on the Capri ...
  16. looks great front is much better with the lip covered
  17. Looks Sweet are you pleased with the sound The sound is exactly as I wanted, a nice growl on start up which quietens down to a low burble, driving off throttle it is quiet but gives a deep sound on throttle, I didn't want too loud and this is just right for me
  18. That exhaust note is barking Excellent work on this mate
  19. 1. DanS - 20mm & 25mm 2. pauljames90 - 20mm & 25mm 3. PMX - 20mm & 25mm cracking price
×
×
  • Create New...